|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how does Neil get to rehearsals at Henley Hall?
2. What part does Ginny Danburry have in the play?
3. How is Charlie punished for putting his article in the school paper?
(a) Write a paper.
4. Which of the boys is confused in Chapter 11 when Charlie asks them to go out of the cave and show Tina something?
5. In Chapter 11, what excuse does Neil use not to dine together with the rest of the society pledges?
6. What excuse does Charlie give for Neil not being at soccer practice in Chapter 8?
(a) Sprained his ankle.
(d) Dentist appointment.
7. In Chapter 9, what is the name of the girl Bubba is handing out with?
8. Where is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Butler's pantry.
(b) Easy chair.
(d) Dining room table.
9. What are the names of the girls Charlie brings to the Dead Poets Society meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Elizabeth and Ruth.
(b) Gloria and Tina.
(c) Penny and Sally.
(d) Annie and Megan.
10. In Chapter 9, what are Cameron and three other students doing while Charlie is punished?
(b) Finishing an experiment.
(d) Sketching moose heads.
11. In Chapter 9, where does a note direct the boys to meet for Mr. Keating's class?
(a) Hall of Honor.
(c) Soccer field.
12. Where does Todd go in Chapter 11 after he helps Neil practice his lines for the play?
(b) Dean's office.
13. What sound interrupts Nolan during an assembly in Chapter 10?
(c) Telephone ringing.
(d) Dog barking.
14. In Chapter 11, which boy is the only to leave when it gets close to curfew?
15. If Neil could get the parts in a lots of plays, how many lives does he think he could live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the girls pass around to drink at the cave in Chapter 9?
2. What is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. What color suitcase is by the door in Keating's room?
4. In Chapter 10, who does Charlie say is making a call to Nolan?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Knox bring Chris at the high school?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)