|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boys is confused in Chapter 11 when Charlie asks them to go out of the cave and show Tina something?
2. What instrument lessons did Charlie's parents make him take?
3. In Chapter 8, what type of music does Keating play at soccer practice?
(c) Big Band.
4. What did Nolan used to teach at Welton?
5. Where do the girls Charlie brings to the cave in Chapter 9 go to school?
(a) They don't.
(b) Phillips High School.
(c) Henley Hall.
(d) Chet's high school.
6. In Chapter 9, where does Knox find Ginny at the party?
(a) Butler's pantry.
(b) Living room.
7. What does Charlie tell everyone to call him in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 10, what does Charlie want the boys to show Tina?
9. In Chapter 9, how many boys does Keating select to walk around?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 8, when does the Dead Poets Society meet?
(a) After lights out.
(b) Before soccer practice.
(c) Before breakfast.
(d) After dinner.
11. Who does Knox find himself seated next to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Chris and Chet.
(b) Bubba and Patsy.
(c) Ginny and her boyfriend.
(d) Steve and Angel.
12. In Chapter 11, what grades is Neil getting?
(b) All As.
(c) Bs and Cs.
(d) As and Bs.
13. What is the name of the Welton school paper?
(a) Welton News.
(b) Welton Tidbits.
(c) Welton Honors.
(d) Welton Intelligence.
14. What did Todd's father call him when Todd was younger?
(c) Nineteen twelve.
(d) Five ninety-eight.
15. In Chapter 8, what part does Neil get in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor of the dorm is Mr. Keating's quarters?
2. In Chapter 9, who is the only boy who doesn't cough when the girls offer drinks?
3. In Chapter 10, what happens to Charlie immediately after his prank with the phone in the assembly?
4. Where do Charlie, Knox, Pitts, Todd, and Cameron go while Neil talks with Keating in Chapter 11?
5. What part does Ginny Danburry have in the play?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)