|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does one of the girls call the guys as they sit around the fire?
(b) Smarty pants.
2. At the end of Chapter 9, who has Knox been drinking with?
(a) Bill and Danny.
(b) Bubba and Steve.
(c) Chris and Chet.
(d) Ginny and her friend.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, when does the Dead Poets Society meet?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Before breakfast.
(c) Before soccer practice.
(d) After lights out.
4. In Chapter 11, what excuse does Neil use not to dine together with the rest of the society pledges?
5. Who is Knox mistaken for in Chapter 9 at the Danburry party?
(a) A football player.
(b) Mutt Sander's brother.
(c) Bubba Williams' brother.
(d) A soccer player.
6. What did Nolan used to teach at Welton?
7. What type of jackets do Todd and Neil wear at the beginning of Chapter 11?
8. What does Charlie tell everyone to call him in Chapter 9?
9. In Chapter 10, what does Keating show on the slide projector while the boys take a pop quiz?
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Beautiful scenery.
10. What sound interrupts Nolan during an assembly in Chapter 10?
(b) Dog barking.
(c) Telephone ringing.
11. What color suitcase is by the door in Keating's room?
12. What excuse does Charlie give for Neil not being at soccer practice in Chapter 8?
(a) Dentist appointment.
(b) Sprained his ankle.
13. Where did Charlie find the girls he brings to the cave in Chapter 9?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the soda shop in town.
(c) Near the front entrance of the school.
(d) Near fence past the soccer field.
14. Where is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Dining room table.
(b) Easy chair.
(d) Butler's pantry.
15. Where do Charlie, Knox, Pitts, Todd, and Cameron go while Neil talks with Keating in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neil bring to the cave in Chapter 8?
2. On what floor of the dorm is Mr. Keating's quarters?
3. How is Charlie punished for putting his article in the school paper?
4. In Chapter 10, who does Charlie say is making a call to Nolan?
5. In Chapter 10 after Charlie's punishment, what does Keating write on the board in big, bold letters?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)