1. Where is Welton Academy located?
2. How many boys attend Welton Academy?
More than 300.
3. What instrument is played at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. How many boys carry banners at the beginning of Chapter1?
5. How old is Gale Nolan?
6. What does the candle mean that is carried at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Light of knowledge.
7. What do the flags say that are carried in the procession in Chapter 1?
Tradition, honor, discipline, and excellence.
8. What is the year in Chapter 1?
9. How long has Welton Academy been in existence by Chapter 1?
10. When was Welton Academy established?
11. How old is Todd Anderson?
12. How many students graduated from Welton Academy the first year it was established?
This section contains 3,432 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)