|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Only the contest made me a poet, a sophist, an orator"?
2. What is one of the girl's drinking that Charlie brings to the cave in Chapter 9?
3. Chapter 15, what does Nolan do after Todd's action as Keating leaves?
(a) Gets other teachers to help control the class.
(b) Starts taking names.
(c) Gives up trying to control the class.
(d) Shouts at the boys.
4. What car does Chet ask to borrow in Chapter 5?
5. When did W. E. Henley live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who copies Todd's action in Chapter 15 as Keating prepares to leave the English classroom?
2. Who is the second pledge to read at the first meeting of the Welton Chapter of the Dead Poets Society?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Charlie hold as Neil enters the meeting late?
4. How long does Neil read the book he finds on his desk in Chapter 7?
5. What does Neil do when his father says he has to quit the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)