|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Todd's parents give him for his birthday?
(a) Soccer ball.
(c) Desk set.
2. In Chapter 9, where does a note direct the boys to meet for Mr. Keating's class?
(a) Soccer field.
(d) Hall of Honor.
3. Where is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(b) Easy chair.
(c) Butler's pantry.
(d) Dining room table.
4. What music is playing at the Danburry house at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Buddy Holly.
(b) Little Richard.
(d) Chuck Berry.
5. What type of trees are in the forest the boys go through on their way to the cave in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who does Charlie say is making a call to Nolan?
2. What accent does Mr. McAllister have?
3. In Chapter 9, how many boys does Keating select to walk around?
4. In Chapter 3, what subject does Charlie want to study in his room?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Keating use to get Todd to create a poem?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)