|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Dr. Hager ask the boys to quit doing during dinner?
(a) Throwing food.
(c) Talking too loudly.
(d) Eating with their left hands.
2. When did W. E. Henley live?
3. What did Todd's father call him when Todd was younger?
(a) Five ninety-eight.
(c) Nineteen twelve.
4. In Chapter 9, what does one of the girls call the guys as they sit around the fire?
(b) Smarty pants.
5. What sport did Mr. Keating participate in when he was a student at Welton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part does Ginny Danburry have in the play?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what do the boys do before they start the Dead Poets Society meeting?
3. What type of jackets do Todd and Neil wear at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. Where does Todd go in Chapter 11 after he helps Neil practice his lines for the play?
5. Who used to own the book that Neil finds on his desk in Chapter 7?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)