|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many lab experiments are the juniors to do and report on one every five weeks?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what do the boys do before they start the Dead Poets Society meeting?
(a) Sweep the cave.
(b) Have a snack.
(c) Build a fire.
(d) Carve their names in the walls of the cave.
3. Where do the girls Charlie brings to the cave in Chapter 9 go to school?
(a) Henley Hall.
(b) Chet's high school.
(c) Phillips High School.
(d) They don't.
4. Where did Charlie find the girls he brings to the cave in Chapter 9?
(a) Near fence past the soccer field.
(b) At the library.
(c) Near the front entrance of the school.
(d) At the soda shop in town.
5. In Chapter 5, what time is Knox to return to school after meeting with the Danburrys?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who is the only boy who doesn't cough when the girls offer drinks?
2. When did Welton's oldest living graduate graduate from the Academy?
3. Who misses soccer practice in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 9, what does one of the girls call the guys as they sit around the fire?
5. Where has John Keating, the new English teacher, taught before coming to teach at Welton Academy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)