|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many lab experiments are the juniors to do and report on one every five weeks?
2. Who wrote "O Captain! My Captain!"?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(c) Abraham LIncoln.
(d) Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
3. Where does Ginny Danburry go to school?
(a) Rothchild Hall.
(b) Henley Hall.
(c) Victory High.
(d) Andrews High.
4. What sport does Todd Anderson wish to play at Welton?
5. What sport did Mr. Keating participate in when he was a student at Welton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Gale Nolan?
2. Who takes Knox Overstreet to the Danburry's home in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Keating say that language was invented?
4. In Chapter 6, when does Keating say the last meeting of the Dead Poets Society was held?
5. In Chapter 3, what subject does Charlie want to study in his room?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)