|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Neil Perry supposed to work on the school annual?
(a) Second semester.
(b) First semester.
(c) Next year.
(d) This year.
2. Who wrote "O Captain! My Captain!"?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(d) Abraham LIncoln.
3. Who is Welton's oldest living graduate?
(a) David Roberts, Jr.
(b) Alexander Carmichael, Jr.
(c) Peter Wyatt Farmington, Jr.
(d) Benjamin Morris Thomas, Jr.
4. When was Welton Academy established?
5. How old is Gale Nolan?
(d) Early 60s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the flags say that are carried in the procession in Chapter 1?
2. How many students go up and down the stairway in the Academy Honor Room at one time?
3. Where is Welton Academy located?
4. Where is Todd Anderson go to school before he enrolled at Welton?
5. What instrument is played at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)