|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Welton's oldest living graduate?
(a) Peter Wyatt Farmington, Jr.
(b) David Roberts, Jr.
(c) Benjamin Morris Thomas, Jr.
(d) Alexander Carmichael, Jr.
2. In Chapter 4, how many problems do the juniors have to do for chemistry from Chapter 1?
3. How many of last year's graduates from Welton Academy went on to Ivy League schools?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 84 percent.
(c) 91 percent.
(d) 55 percent.
4. How many students go up and down the stairway in the Academy Honor Room at one time?
5. When was Welton Academy established?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Welton Academy been in existence by Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 3, what subject does Charlie want to study in his room?
3. How old is John Keating?
4. Where has John Keating, the new English teacher, taught before coming to teach at Welton Academy?
5. How is the Academy Honor Room decorated?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)