|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Keating say that language was invented?
(a) To woo women.
(b) To write.
(c) To laugh.
(d) To communicate.
2. Who wrote "Ulysses," one of the poems the boys read for the first meeting of the Welton Chapter of the Dead Poets Society?
3. When did John Dryden live?
4. In Chapter 4, how many problems do the juniors have to do for chemistry from Chapter 1?
5. Who takes the minutes for the first meeting of the Welton Chapter of the Dead Poets Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What accent does Mr. McAllister have?
2. How many students graduated last year from Welton Academy?
3. Who is the second pledge to read at the first meeting of the Welton Chapter of the Dead Poets Society?
4. How old is John Keating?
5. What subject does Todd decide he needs to study in Chapter 5, rather than attending a study group?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)