|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does one of the girls call the guys as they sit around the fire?
(c) Smarty pants.
2. In Chapter 5, what poet does Keating quote?
(a) Walter de la Mare.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(d) Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
3. What do Todd's parents give him for his birthday?
(a) Soccer ball.
(d) Desk set.
4. In Chapter 11, when do the other boys leave the cave?
(a) 1 a.m.
(d) When the curfew bell rings.
5. What part does Ginny Danburry have in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neil do when his father says he has to quit the play?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Knox do when Chris tells him to stop bugging her?
3. Who wrote "Ulysses," one of the poems the boys read for the first meeting of the Welton Chapter of the Dead Poets Society?
4. Why does Keating say that language was invented?
5. How old is Ginny Danburry?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)