1. Where is Welton Academy located?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. How many boys attend Welton Academy?
(c) More than 300.
(d) About 250.
3. What instrument is played at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. How many boys carry banners at the beginning of Chapter1?
5. How old is Gale Nolan?
(b) Early 60s.
6. What does the candle mean that is carried at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Academic excellence.
(b) Freedom to learn.
(c) Light of learning.
(d) Light of knowledge.
7. What do the flags say that are carried in the procession in Chapter 1?
(a) Tradition, honor, discipline, and excellence.
(b) Discipline and virtue.
(c) Knowledge, learning, excellence, and dignity.
(d) Wisdom and power.
8. What is the year in Chapter 1?
9. How long has Welton Academy been in existence by Chapter 1?
(a) 75 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 150 years.
10. When was Welton Academy established?
11. How old is Todd Anderson?
12. How many students graduated from Welton Academy the first year it was established?
This section contains 3,432 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)