|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten and Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen say is the horror of capital punishment?
(a) The walk to the chair.
(b) The suffering during the execution.
(c) The publicity.
(d) Waiting to die.
2. What does Sarah Jacoby urge in her writings?
(a) Measured justice.
(b) A new trial.
(c) Slow execution.
(d) A thought for Faith's parents.
3. What is Helen organizing to bring attention to Patrick's case?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A fund raiser.
(c) A newspaper campaign.
(d) A march.
4. What does Helen quote to Robert on the way to the execution chamber?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) Robert's favorite poem.
(c) The execution laws.
(d) The Bible.
5. What kind of test does Helen arrange for Robert to take?
(a) A polygraph test.
(b) A spiritual test.
(c) A religious test.
(d) An eyetest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say Robert's mother's tears speak louder than?
2. Who asks the father for a sentence recommendation?
3. What does Helen say a mother knows about her child?
4. What does Prejean say Pat's return letter brims with?
5. What kind of lifetime prisoner does Helen try to indicate Patrick would make?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)