|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patrick imagine he screams as the guards drag him to the electric chair?
(b) I am innocent.
(d) Forgive me.
2. What does Helen think Faith consumed before her death?
(a) Sleeping pills.
3. Who warned the jury against sentencing Robert to life in prison?
(a) The judge.
(b) The governor.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The district attorney.
4. What does one letter say nuns know nothing about?
(c) The world.
5. What does Prejean say the Sonnier brothers are riddled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helen think the governor has to go through with Patrick's execution?
2. How does Prejean describe Pat's appearance 40 hours before his execution?
3. What do the red block letters spell out?
4. What does Robert say he would be willing to do if someone killed young children?
5. What does Patrick leave to Helen in his will?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)