|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eight and Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen think Faith consumed before her death?
(d) Sleeping pills.
2. What does Robert say he wants to go out wearing?
(a) His favorite socks.
(b) His boots.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His hat.
3. Who does Robert tell Helen he doesn't plan to be chummy with?
(b) His siblings.
(c) The guards.
(d) Faith's parents.
4. Why was the jury warned against sentencing Robert to life?
(a) He did not commit the crime alone.
(b) He might be granted parole in the future.
(c) He is sorry for his actions.
(d) He has a young family.
5. Where does Kimellen travel to on Christmas Day?
(b) Orange County.
(d) Baton Rouge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robert cry to in this section?
2. How does Phelps excuse himself for his responsibility in Patrick's death?
3. What kind of lifetime prisoner does Helen try to indicate Patrick would make?
4. What does Don say will skew the results of the phonograph test?
5. What does Robert have to wear during the execution?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)