Chapters One and Two
1. What does Prejean say is rampant in New Orleans?
2. What does Prejean claim scarcely exists in New Orleans?
(a) Law and order.
(b) Medical care.
3. What does Prejean used to think nuns were not?
(c) Social workers.
4. What state was Prejean born in?
(b) New York.
5. What does Prejean say people call the part of the city where the black people lived?
(a) Negro village.
(b) Nigger town.
(d) Color city.
6. What does Prejean say she once took for granted?
(a) Her financial situation.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her education.
(d) Her upbringing.
7. Who does Prejean say she once made fun of at a slumber party?
(a) An anorexic girl.
(b) A fat girl.
(c) A bully.
(d) A disabled boy.
8. What animal does Prejean claim she once tortured?
(a) A dog.
(b) A skunk.
(c) An opossum.
(d) A dingo.
9. What was the name of Vernon and Elizabeth Hardy's daughter?
This section contains 3,609 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)