|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She leaves Sam.
(b) She cries inconsolably for days.
(c) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(d) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
2. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was beaten.
(c) He was thrown from a moving vehicle.
(d) He was sexually molested.
3. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Don Willis.
(b) Dick Willis.
(c) Don Williams.
(d) Dave Williams.
4. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
(b) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(c) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(d) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
5. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(b) Having some beers with a friend.
(c) Playing in a basketball tournament.
(d) Having dinner at his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
2. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
3. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
4. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Erin Cochran is dealing with in the aftermath of Eddie's death?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)