|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
2. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
(b) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The rectory.
3. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
4. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
5. Why does Sam Polk fail to show up for his meeting with Diz and Abe?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is stuck in traffic.
(c) He is in a meeting with his banker.
(d) He forgot about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
2. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
3. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
4. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
5. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
2. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
3. What does Big Ed share with Dismas about Father Cavanaugh and his place in the Cochran family?
4. What might the death of Eddie Cochran teach Dismas about coming to terms with the death of his own infant son?
5. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
6. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
7. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
8. How does Dismas finally know who had made the 911 call reporting Eddie's death?
9. What were Arturo Cruz' reasons for lying to the police about his knowledge of Eddie's death?
10. Explain the irony of Sam's doing the drug deal to get more money to keep Nika.
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)