|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Michael R. Brody II.
(b) Matthew L. Brady II.
(c) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(d) Matthew R. Brody III.
2. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She leaves Sam.
(b) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(c) She cries inconsolably for days.
(d) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
3. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
4. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is bankrupt.
(b) Cruz is a drug addict.
(c) Cruz is gay.
(d) Cruz is an alcoholic.
5. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Diz do for his friend, Pico?
2. Where is Sam's body found?
3. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
4. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
5. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
2. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
3. What surprises Abe when he meets Father Cavanaugh?
4. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
5. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
6. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
7. What might the death of Eddie Cochran teach Dismas about coming to terms with the death of his own infant son?
8. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
9. What does Big Ed share with Dismas about Father Cavanaugh and his place in the Cochran family?
10. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)