|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
2. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
3. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Linda Polk.
(b) He is having an affair with Nika.
(c) He killed Sam Polk.
(d) He killed Eddie Cochran.
4. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Tells her to mind her own business.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Says he must tell the police.
5. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(b) Having some beers with a friend.
(c) Playing in a basketball tournament.
(d) Having dinner at his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
2. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
3. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
4. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
5. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Matthew R. Brody III and what information does he give Dismas regarding blackmailing Arturo Cruz?
2. What surprises Abe when he meets Father Cavanaugh?
3. What personal pain does Dismas come to terms with in Chapter 25 and how does Jane respond?
4. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
5. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
6. Why does Dismas go to the small town of Gonzalez?
7. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
8. What is revealed about Arturo Cruz and his knowledge about Eddie Cochran in Chapter 17?
9. How does Dismas finally know who had made the 911 call reporting Eddie's death?
10. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
This section contains 1,181 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)