|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
(a) rob the place.
(b) propose to her.
(c) have dinner.
(d) talk her into getting her father's money for the drug deal.
2. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
3. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
(a) Alphonse has been arrested.
(b) Fr. Cavanaugh has skipped town.
(c) Frannie Cochran is dead.
(d) Steven has admitted to the murder.
4. Which of the following does Diz NOT think about Fr. Cavanaugh?
(a) He could be his good friend.
(b) He has ordinary feelings.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He is a regular guy.
5. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(a) Dealing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
2. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
3. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
4. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
5. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dismas meets with Father Cavanaugh and does not realize that the priest reveals a huge piece of information in the case. What is it?
2. What might the death of Eddie Cochran teach Dismas about coming to terms with the death of his own infant son?
3. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
4. What does Big Ed share with Dismas about Father Cavanaugh and his place in the Cochran family?
5. Why is Abe Glitsky intrigued to meet with Father Cavanaugh in Chapter 21?
6. What bit of information does Rose, the rectory housekeeper, find to be out of place when Father Cavanaugh talks with Abe?
7. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
8. How has Glitzky's murder case unraveled at this point?
9. Why does Dismas go to the small town of Gonzalez?
10. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
This section contains 1,258 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)