Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Diz do for his friend, Pico?
(a) Feeds his cat.
(b) Walks a shark.
(c) Walks his dog.
(d) Feeds his fish.
2. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) A dramatic overstatement.
(b) An informed speculation.
(c) A confession.
(d) A motive for murder.
3. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) To pay a speeding ticket.
(c) To appear in court.
(d) To identify Steven Cochran.
4. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is a drug addict.
(b) Cruz is gay.
(c) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(d) Cruz is bankrupt.
5. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) How to pay for the funeral.
(b) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
(c) Eddie may have killed himself.
(d) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
2. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
3. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
4. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
5. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)