|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
2. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
3. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
(a) The rectory.
(d) The Little Shamrock.
4. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) How to pay for the funeral.
(b) Eddie may have killed himself.
(c) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
(d) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
5. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(b) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(c) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
(d) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
2. Who kills Linda Polk?
3. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
4. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
5. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bit of information does Rose, the rectory housekeeper, find to be out of place when Father Cavanaugh talks with Abe?
2. What are the circumstances of Sam Polk's death?
3. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
4. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
5. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
6. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
7. How does Dismas finally know who had made the 911 call reporting Eddie's death?
8. What were Arturo Cruz' reasons for lying to the police about his knowledge of Eddie's death?
9. Dismas meets with Father Cavanaugh and does not realize that the priest reveals a huge piece of information in the case. What is it?
10. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
This section contains 1,254 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)