|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
(a) He never saw Eddie on the day he died.
(b) Eddie was dead when Arturo arrived at his building.
(c) Arturo did not know Eddie Cochran.
(d) He had a fight with Eddie earlier in the day.
2. What is Rose's job?
3. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
4. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(b) Having some beers with a friend.
(c) Playing in a basketball tournament.
(d) Having dinner at his mother's house.
5. Who did Alphonse play basketball against on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) A San Francisco police department team.
(b) A work team.
(c) A neighborhood team.
(d) A YMCA team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
2. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
3. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
4. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
5. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dismas finally know who had made the 911 call reporting Eddie's death?
2. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
3. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
4. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
5. How has Glitzky's murder case unraveled at this point?
6. What does Big Ed share with Dismas about Father Cavanaugh and his place in the Cochran family?
7. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
8. What bit of information does Rose, the rectory housekeeper, find to be out of place when Father Cavanaugh talks with Abe?
9. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
10. Why does Dismas go to the small town of Gonzalez?
This section contains 1,221 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)