|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
(a) The Little Shamrock.
(c) The parking lot at Army Distributing.
2. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
(a) It would mar his personal reputation.
(b) It would be bad for his business.
(c) He is married.
(d) It is against his religion.
3. What is Rose's job?
4. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
(a) The nanny.
(d) The babysitter.
5. What is the cause of Sam's death?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(d) Stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
2. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
3. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
4. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
5. Which of the following does Diz NOT think about Fr. Cavanaugh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
2. Why does Dismas go to the small town of Gonzalez?
3. What is revealed about Arturo Cruz and his knowledge about Eddie Cochran in Chapter 17?
4. What were Arturo Cruz' reasons for lying to the police about his knowledge of Eddie's death?
5. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
6. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
7. What are the circumstances of Sam Polk's death?
8. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
9. Dismas meets with Father Cavanaugh and does not realize that the priest reveals a huge piece of information in the case. What is it?
10. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
This section contains 1,243 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)