|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
2. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His hat.
(c) His knife.
(d) His cell phone.
3. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
4. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Matthew L. Brady II.
(b) Matthew R. Brody III.
(c) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(d) Michael R. Brody II.
5. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(b) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(c) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(d) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
2. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
3. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
4. Which of the following does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT tell Diz as they sit at the bar?
5. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)