|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
2. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
3. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is a drug addict.
(b) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(c) Cruz is bankrupt.
(d) Cruz is gay.
4. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(b) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(c) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(d) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
5. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Friday noon.
(b) Saturday morning.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) Wednesday evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
2. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
3. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
4. Who did Alphonse play basketball against on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
5. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
2. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
3. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
4. How has Glitzky's murder case unraveled at this point?
5. What is revealed about Arturo Cruz and his knowledge about Eddie Cochran in Chapter 17?
6. What are the circumstances of Sam Polk's death?
7. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
8. What does Arturo Cruz tell Dismas about the night Eddie died and how can he prove that he did not kill him?
9. What advice does Dismas get from his former father-in-law, Judge Fowler, about the case?
10. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
This section contains 1,277 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)