|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
2. Who kills Linda Polk?
3. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(d) Dealing drugs.
4. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Late alimony payments.
(b) Getting re-married.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) The death of their son.
5. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
(a) There is video tape of Linda's murder.
(b) Sam Polk is dead.
(c) They have Alphonse's fingerprints from the crime scene.
(d) They know Alphonse's knife is the murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
2. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
3. What is Rose's job?
4. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
5. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
2. What advice does Dismas get from his former father-in-law, Judge Fowler, about the case?
3. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
4. What might the death of Eddie Cochran teach Dismas about coming to terms with the death of his own infant son?
5. What are the circumstances of Sam Polk's death?
6. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
7. Dismas meets with Father Cavanaugh and does not realize that the priest reveals a huge piece of information in the case. What is it?
8. Why is Abe Glitsky intrigued to meet with Father Cavanaugh in Chapter 21?
9. Why does Dismas go to the small town of Gonzalez?
10. How has Glitzky's murder case unraveled at this point?
This section contains 1,153 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)