|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) He fell out of his crib.
(c) In a fire.
2. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
3. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
(a) Someone has confessed.
(b) There may be a suspect.
(c) They have a surveillance tape of the crime.
(d) She gets bonus life insurance money.
4. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Sam Polk.
(b) He killed Eddie Cochran.
(c) He killed Linda Polk.
(d) He is having an affair with Nika.
5. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
2. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
3. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
4. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
5. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Big Ed share with Dismas about Father Cavanaugh and his place in the Cochran family?
2. What feeling does Dismas get that Eddie's death has not been related to a drug deal or trouble at work?
3. What does Arturo Cruz tell Dismas about the night Eddie died and how can he prove that he did not kill him?
4. What advice does Dismas get from his former father-in-law, Judge Fowler, about the case?
5. How is Steven beginning to recover and what is his relationship with his parents now?
6. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
7. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
8. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
9. What might the death of Eddie Cochran teach Dismas about coming to terms with the death of his own infant son?
10. How does the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA view the case of Eddie's death?
This section contains 1,184 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)