|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
2. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
(a) They have a surveillance tape of the crime.
(b) Someone has confessed.
(c) There may be a suspect.
(d) She gets bonus life insurance money.
3. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(b) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(c) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(d) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
4. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
5. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
(a) The park.
(b) The office.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
2. Who inadvertently tells Big Ed that Frannie is pregnant?
3. What is the cause of Sam's death?
4. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
5. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)