|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dismas Hardy?
2. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
(a) They have a huge tax bill.
(b) Their main publication has pulled out.
(c) The workers are on strike.
(d) No one is buying print publications anymore.
3. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
4. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(b) There was no residue on his hands.
(c) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(d) Eddie was strangled.
5. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
3. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
4. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
5. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dismas goes to a bar he used to go to frequently years before?
2. What were the circumstances of Eddie's murder?
3. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
4. What is the irony of Dismas seeming to come to life again while investigating Eddie's death?
5. Why does Father Cavanaugh decide that he also needs to kill Steven Cochran?
6. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
7. What is revealed about Father Cavanaugh's motive for killing Eddie Cochran and his need to commit another murder?
8. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
9. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
10. How does Dismas get involved in another murder investigation while with Abe?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)