|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He talks loud.
(b) He curses.
(c) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(d) He rambles.
2. In what city does Dismas live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
4. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Jake Gilmore.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) Alphonse Page.
(d) Frankie Moore.
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was a suicide.
(b) It was accidental death.
(c) It was murder.
(d) He did not rule on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
2. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
3. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
4. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
5. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
2. Who is Abe Glitsky and how does he know Dismas?
3. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
4. What is the irony of Dismas seeming to come to life again while investigating Eddie's death?
5. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
6. What does Dismas speculate about Sam's wife, Nika's, possible interest in Eddie Cochran?
7. What is the dilemma facing the funeral director if Eddie's death is ruled a suicide?
8. How does the medical examiner rule on Eddie's death and what leeway does Abe Glitsky give Dismas regarding the case?
9. What is one line of thinking for why Eddie may have killed himself in the parking lot at Arturo Cruz' business?
10. What does Dismas do after identifying Eddie Cochran's body?
This section contains 1,214 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)