|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For killing himself.
(b) For being a slacker.
(c) For seducing his daughter.
(d) For interfering in the drug deal.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They were once engaged.
(d) He had tried to kiss her.
3. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Esther Cain.
(b) Annette Hall.
(c) Erin Cochran.
(d) Estelle Morgan.
4. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vince Giometti.
(b) Vance Garlotti.
(c) Vinny Guarino.
(d) Vince LaGuardia.
5. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Sell some properties.
(b) A drug deal.
(c) Business expansion.
(d) New investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Dismas live?
2. How old is Linda Polk?
3. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
4. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
5. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Father Cavanaugh's relationship with Eddie Cochran's mother, Erin?
2. Who is Abe Glitsky and how does he know Dismas?
3. Who is Steven Cochran and how does Dismas try to befriend him?
4. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
5. What does Steven Cochran do when it seems as if Eddie has even eclipsed him in death?
6. How does the medical examiner rule on Eddie's death and what leeway does Abe Glitsky give Dismas regarding the case?
7. What does Dismas do after identifying Eddie Cochran's body?
8. Why does Father Cavanaugh think he is responsible for Eddie's death?
9. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
10. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
This section contains 1,060 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)