|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
2. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
3. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She is really happy for her father.
(b) She is fine with it.
(c) She is jealous of the relationship.
(d) She hates her father's new wife.
4. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Redstone.
(b) Fr. Cruz.
(c) Fr. Dunevant.
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
5. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(c) Police Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
2. What bad habit does Linda Polk have?
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
4. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
5. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dismas Hardy and what is the state of his life as the novel begins?
2. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
3. What does Dismas surmise about Linda Polk's feelings about her father's new marriage?
4. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
5. Who is Abe Glitsky and how does he know Dismas?
6. What does Moses ask Dismas to do about Eddie's death and what does he offer him in return?
7. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
8. What does Dismas speculate about Sam's wife, Nika's, possible interest in Eddie Cochran?
9. Who is Steven Cochran and how does Dismas try to befriend him?
10. What is the nature of Father Cavanaugh's relationship with Eddie Cochran's mother, Erin?
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)