|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Eddie and Alphonse.
(b) Diz and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Eddie.
(d) Linda and Alphonse.
3. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Nika Polk.
(b) Sam Polk.
(c) Alphonse Page.
(d) Linda Polk.
4. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He rambles.
(b) He curses.
(c) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(d) He talks loud.
5. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
2. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
3. In what city does Dismas live?
4. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
2. Why does Frannie think that her pregnancy may have been a factor if Eddie did indeed commit suicide?
3. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
4. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
5. What tragedy occurs when Dismas goes to the Giants game at Candlestick Park?
6. What is one line of thinking for why Eddie may have killed himself in the parking lot at Arturo Cruz' business?
7. Who is Abe Glitsky and how does he know Dismas?
8. What is Father Cavanaugh's relationship with the Cochran family?
9. Why does Father Cavanaugh think he is responsible for Eddie's death?
10. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)