|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
(a) He is his neighbor.
(b) He is a co-worker.
(c) He is the brother-in-law of Dismas' boss.
(d) He is his son's soccer coach.
2. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His unborn child.
(c) His future.
(d) His education.
3. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(b) He talks loud.
(c) He curses.
(d) He rambles.
4. What bad habit does Linda Polk have?
5. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) A drug deal.
(b) New investments.
(c) Sell some properties.
(d) Business expansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
2. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
3. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
4. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father Cavanaugh think he is responsible for Eddie's death?
2. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
3. What is the dilemma facing the funeral director if Eddie's death is ruled a suicide?
4. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
5. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
6. What tragedy occurs when Dismas goes to the Giants game at Candlestick Park?
7. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
8. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
9. What is the nature of Father Cavanaugh's relationship with Eddie Cochran's mother, Erin?
10. What does Dismas do after identifying Eddie Cochran's body?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)