|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(a) In bed.
(b) A bar.
(c) The cemetery.
2. How old is Linda Polk?
3. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
(b) A marina parking lot.
(c) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
(d) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
4. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The park.
(d) The funeral home.
5. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His education.
(b) His future.
(d) His unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
2. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
3. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
5. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moses ask Dismas to do about Eddie's death and what does he offer him in return?
2. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
3. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
4. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
5. Why is Father Cavanaugh's quasi-confession to Dismas so important?
6. Why does Frannie think that her pregnancy may have been a factor if Eddie did indeed commit suicide?
7. What is the dilemma facing the funeral director if Eddie's death is ruled a suicide?
8. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
9. What does Steven Cochran do when it seems as if Eddie has even eclipsed him in death?
10. How does Dismas get involved in another murder investigation while with Abe?
This section contains 1,195 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)