|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(b) They are both burned out cops.
(c) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
(d) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
2. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was an accidental target.
(b) He did not commit suicide.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was murdered.
3. In what city does Dismas live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
4. Who is Dismas' friend?
5. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Ramon Cruz.
(b) Castilio Cruz.
(c) Arturo Cruz.
(d) Arsenio Cruz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
2. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
3. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
4. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
5. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bit of information does Rose, the rectory housekeeper, find to be out of place when Father Cavanaugh talks with Abe?
2. How does Dismas figure that Father Cavanaugh got the gun with which he killed Eddie?
3. How does Dismas finally know who had made the 911 call reporting Eddie's death?
4. Explain the irony of Sam's doing the drug deal to get more money to keep Nika.
5. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
6. In addition to killing Eddie and Rose, who else does Dismas discover that Father Cavanaugh had killed?
7. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
8. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
9. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
10. Why does Frannie think that her pregnancy may have been a factor if Eddie did indeed commit suicide?
This section contains 1,127 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)