|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
2. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(b) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(c) For marrying Nika.
(d) For letting Linda run the business.
3. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
4. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
(a) Justine Samuels.
(b) John Strout.
(c) John Straub.
(d) James Stowe.
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
2. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
4. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
5. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dismas speculate about Sam's wife, Nika's, possible interest in Eddie Cochran?
2. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
3. What does Dismas surmise about Linda Polk's feelings about her father's new marriage?
4. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
5. What is the irony of Dismas seeming to come to life again while investigating Eddie's death?
6. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
7. How does the medical examiner rule on Eddie's death and what leeway does Abe Glitsky give Dismas regarding the case?
8. Who is Steven Cochran and how does Dismas try to befriend him?
9. What is Father Cavanaugh's relationship with the Cochran family?
10. What is the premise of DEAD IRISH?
This section contains 1,181 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)