|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For true love.
(b) For a green card.
(c) For the money.
(d) For a father figure.
2. What is Dismas' nickname?
3. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
4. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Business expansion.
(b) Sell some properties.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) New investments.
5. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
(a) She killed Eddie.
(b) She was once engaged to Eddie.
(c) She lured Eddie to the parking lot where he was killed.
(d) She may have tried to seduce Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
2. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
3. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
4. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
5. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the irony of Dismas seeming to come to life again while investigating Eddie's death?
2. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
3. What does Father Cavanaugh tell Dismas about Eddie's concerns about what was going on at Army Distributing?
4. What does Dismas speculate about Sam's wife, Nika's, possible interest in Eddie Cochran?
5. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
6. What does Dismas do after identifying Eddie Cochran's body?
7. What physical evidence does Dismas glean that proves to him that Eddie did not commit suicide?
8. What happens when Dismas goes to a bar he used to go to frequently years before?
9. Why does Frannie think that her pregnancy may have been a factor if Eddie did indeed commit suicide?
10. What is one line of thinking for why Eddie may have killed himself in the parking lot at Arturo Cruz' business?
This section contains 1,220 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)