|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
2. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(b) Fr. Cavanaugh.
3. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) Eddie was strangled.
(b) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(c) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(d) There was no residue on his hands.
4. Who is Eddie Cochran's wife?
5. How old is Linda Polk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
2. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
3. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
4. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
5. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Father Cavanaugh's relationship with Eddie Cochran's mother, Erin?
2. What is revealed about Father Cavanaugh's motive for killing Eddie Cochran and his need to commit another murder?
3. Why do Linda Polk and Alphonse Page go to Sam's office to check the safe?
4. What are the circumstances of Father Cavanaugh's death?
5. What are the circumstances of Linda Polk's death?
6. What does Dismas surmise about Linda Polk's feelings about her father's new marriage?
7. Why does Frannie think that her pregnancy may have been a factor if Eddie did indeed commit suicide?
8. Why is Frannie having a hard time understanding Eddie's death and her possible role in it?
9. Which murder does Alphonse Page admit to and which can he not be named as a suspect?
10. What are the circumstances of Rose's death?
This section contains 1,267 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)