|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dismas' friend?
2. How old is Linda Polk?
3. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They were college roommates.
(d) They are brothers-in-law.
4. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Linda Polk.
(b) Nika Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Alphonse Page.
5. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Candlestick Park.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Turner Field.
(d) Riverfront Stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
2. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
3. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
4. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
5. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Steven Cochran and how does Dismas try to befriend him?
2. What is one line of thinking for why Eddie may have killed himself in the parking lot at Arturo Cruz' business?
3. Who is Abe Glitsky and how does he know Dismas?
4. Why does Father Cavanaugh think he is responsible for Eddie's death?
5. What is the nature of Father Cavanaugh's relationship with Eddie Cochran's mother, Erin?
6. What happens when Dismas goes to a bar he used to go to frequently years before?
7. Why is Father Cavanaugh's quasi-confession to Dismas so important?
8. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
9. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
10. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)