|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(b) He rambles.
(c) He curses.
(d) He talks loud.
2. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He did not commit suicide.
(c) He was an accidental target.
(d) He was murdered.
3. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
4. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Candlestick Park.
(b) Riverfront Stadium.
(c) Turner Field.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
5. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(b) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(c) A funeral mass.
(d) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
2. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
3. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
4. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
5. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dismas learn from Linda Polk about the troubles of Army Distributing?
2. What is the dynamic of the Cochran family as presented after Eddie's death?
3. Who is Linda Polk and why does she speak to a man named Alphonse Page at Army Distributing, her father's company?
4. How do the people who cared for Eddie Cochran seem to be managing during the time after his funeral?
5. What is the dilemma facing the funeral director if Eddie's death is ruled a suicide?
6. How does Dismas get involved in another murder investigation while with Abe?
7. What is one line of thinking for why Eddie may have killed himself in the parking lot at Arturo Cruz' business?
8. Who is Steven Cochran and how does Dismas try to befriend him?
9. What does Dismas speculate about Sam's wife, Nika's, possible interest in Eddie Cochran?
10. What business problems does Frannie tell Dismas that Eddie was experiencing?
This section contains 1,222 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)