|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Friday noon.
(b) Wednesday evening.
(c) Saturday morning.
(d) Sunday night.
2. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(b) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
(c) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
(d) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
3. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) A motive for murder.
(b) A confession.
(c) A dramatic overstatement.
(d) An informed speculation.
4. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
(a) He was at a police fundraiser.
(b) He was at a party.
(c) He was at dinner with his wife.
(d) He was out of the country.
5. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
6. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
7. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
8. What is Rose's job?
9. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
(b) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The rectory.
10. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
11. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
12. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
13. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
(a) He was sexually molested.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was thrown from a moving vehicle.
(d) He was beaten.
14. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
(a) Get the guns off the streets.
(b) New athletic program.
(c) Lower tuition fees.
(d) Religious education options.
15. What is the cause of Sam's death?
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
2. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
3. Where is Sam's body found?
4. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
5. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)