|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh's.
2. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
3. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(c) Dealing drugs.
4. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is a drug addict.
(b) Cruz is bankrupt.
(c) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(d) Cruz is gay.
5. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
6. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(b) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(c) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(d) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
7. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
8. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(b) Michael R. Brody II.
(c) Matthew R. Brody III.
(d) Matthew L. Brady II.
9. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
10. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Don Williams.
(b) Dick Willis.
(c) Don Willis.
(d) Dave Williams.
11. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
(a) Lower tuition fees.
(b) Religious education options.
(c) Get the guns off the streets.
(d) New athletic program.
12. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Getting re-married.
(b) Their jobs.
(c) The death of their son.
(d) Late alimony payments.
13. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He doesn't own a gun.
(b) He was in church.
(c) He was out of the country.
(d) He has witnesses for an alibi.
14. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
(b) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(c) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
(d) He must be saving it for his young wife.
15. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Wednesday evening.
(b) Saturday morning.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) Friday noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
2. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
3. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
4. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
5. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)