|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
2. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(b) He must be saving it for his young wife.
(c) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
(d) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
3. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Dave Williams.
(b) Don Willis.
(c) Don Williams.
(d) Dick Willis.
4. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
5. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
(b) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(c) She leaves Sam.
(d) She cries inconsolably for days.
6. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
7. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
(a) He fell out of his crib.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
8. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
(a) propose to her.
(b) rob the place.
(c) have dinner.
(d) talk her into getting her father's money for the drug deal.
9. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
10. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Playing in a basketball tournament.
(b) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(c) Having some beers with a friend.
(d) Having dinner at his mother's house.
11. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
12. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
(a) To play poker.
(b) To convince him to stay with Army Distributing.
(c) To set up the drug deal.
(d) To drop off some baseball tickets.
13. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was out of the country.
(b) He was in church.
(c) He has witnesses for an alibi.
(d) He doesn't own a gun.
14. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(b) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(c) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(d) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
15. Where is Sam's body found?
(a) His office.
(b) His hot tub.
(c) An alley.
(d) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Steven Cochran feel about his place in his family?
2. Who inadvertently tells Big Ed that Frannie is pregnant?
3. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
4. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
5. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)