|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
(a) To play poker.
(b) To set up the drug deal.
(c) To convince him to stay with Army Distributing.
(d) To drop off some baseball tickets.
2. Who was Arturo Cruz convinced would leak news of his homosexuality?
3. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(b) Michael R. Brody II.
(c) Matthew R. Brody III.
(d) Matthew L. Brady II.
4. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
5. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
6. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
7. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Wednesday evening.
(b) Saturday morning.
(c) Sunday night.
(d) Friday noon.
8. Why does Sam Polk fail to show up for his meeting with Diz and Abe?
(a) He forgot about it.
(b) He is in a meeting with his banker.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is stuck in traffic.
9. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
(a) A bar.
(c) The park.
(d) The office.
10. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
(a) Eddie was dead when Arturo arrived at his building.
(b) He never saw Eddie on the day he died.
(c) Arturo did not know Eddie Cochran.
(d) He had a fight with Eddie earlier in the day.
11. What is Rose's job?
12. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
13. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(b) Having some beers with a friend.
(c) Having dinner at his mother's house.
(d) Playing in a basketball tournament.
14. Which of the following does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT tell Diz as they sit at the bar?
(a) He is pained to watch Erin's perfect family.
(b) He is in love with Erin Cochran.
(c) He is resigning from the priesthood.
(d) Erin's family could have been his had circumstances been different.
15. How does Steven Cochran feel about his place in his family?
(a) He knows that he is hated by his family members.
(b) He has never been completely accepted.
(c) He knows that he is completely loved.
(d) He is cautiously optimistic that they will come around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
2. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
3. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
4. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
5. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)