|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
(a) He was out of the country.
(b) He was at a party.
(c) He was at a police fundraiser.
(d) He was at dinner with his wife.
2. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
(b) She cries inconsolably for days.
(c) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(d) She leaves Sam.
3. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
(a) in the parking lot.
(b) in the bathroom.
(c) in the cafeteria.
(d) in Arturo's office.
4. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
(a) The park.
(c) The office.
(d) A bar.
5. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
6. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) He fell out of his crib.
(d) In a fire.
7. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
8. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
9. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
10. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
(b) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(c) He must be saving it for his young wife.
(d) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
11. Who did Alphonse play basketball against on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) A YMCA team.
(b) A San Francisco police department team.
(c) A work team.
(d) A neighborhood team.
12. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
(a) Alphonse has been arrested.
(b) Steven has admitted to the murder.
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh has skipped town.
(d) Frannie Cochran is dead.
13. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
(a) His father died.
(b) His mother died.
(c) His brother died.
(d) His infant son died.
14. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(a) Dealing drugs.
15. What favor does Diz do for his friend, Pico?
(a) Feeds his fish.
(b) Walks a shark.
(c) Walks his dog.
(d) Feeds his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Sam's death?
2. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
3. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
4. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
5. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)