Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Diz do for his friend, Pico?
(a) Feeds his cat.
(b) Walks a shark.
(c) Walks his dog.
(d) Feeds his fish.
2. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) A dramatic overstatement.
(b) An informed speculation.
(c) A confession.
(d) A motive for murder.
3. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) To pay a speeding ticket.
(c) To appear in court.
(d) To identify Steven Cochran.
4. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is a drug addict.
(b) Cruz is gay.
(c) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(d) Cruz is bankrupt.
5. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) How to pay for the funeral.
(b) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
(c) Eddie may have killed himself.
(d) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
6. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
(b) The nanny.
(c) The babysitter.
7. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
8. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Says he must tell the police.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Tells her to mind her own business.
(d) Slaps her.
9. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
(a) He called his lawyer.
(b) He notified the police.
(c) He called Frannie.
(d) He returned home.
10. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His hat.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His knife.
11. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Linda Polk.
(b) He is having an affair with Nika.
(c) He killed Eddie Cochran.
(d) He killed Sam Polk.
12. Why does Steven think his mother is trying to show him more attention?
(a) A profound love.
(b) A conditional love.
(c) She is not trying very hard.
(d) A sense of duty.
13. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
14. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(b) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(c) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(d) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
15. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
(a) He had a fight with Eddie earlier in the day.
(b) Arturo did not know Eddie Cochran.
(c) Eddie was dead when Arturo arrived at his building.
(d) He never saw Eddie on the day he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
2. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
3. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
4. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
5. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)