|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(b) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
(c) She cries inconsolably for days.
(d) She leaves Sam.
2. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Tells her to mind her own business.
(d) Says he must tell the police.
3. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
4. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
5. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
(a) There may be a suspect.
(b) Someone has confessed.
(c) They have a surveillance tape of the crime.
(d) She gets bonus life insurance money.
6. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is gay.
(b) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(c) Cruz is a drug addict.
(d) Cruz is bankrupt.
7. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
8. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
9. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
10. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His hat.
(d) His knife.
11. Abe Glitsky tells Diz that _____________ is a suspect in Linda's murder.
(a) Sam Polk.
(b) Nika Polk.
(c) Steven Cochran.
(d) Alphonse Page.
12. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
13. Who did Alphonse play basketball against on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) A work team.
(b) A San Francisco police department team.
(c) A YMCA team.
(d) A neighborhood team.
14. Why does Sam Polk fail to show up for his meeting with Diz and Abe?
(a) He is stuck in traffic.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He forgot about it.
(d) He is in a meeting with his banker.
15. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was in church.
(b) He was out of the country.
(c) He has witnesses for an alibi.
(d) He doesn't own a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
2. What is Rose's job?
3. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
4. How does Steven Cochran feel about his place in his family?
5. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)