|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
2. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
3. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
4. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
(a) Fr. Cavanaugh's.
5. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
6. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
7. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
(a) His brother died.
(b) His infant son died.
(c) His father died.
(d) His mother died.
8. Alphonse waits at the airport to board a plane to ____________.
(b) The Bahamas.
9. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
(a) There may be a suspect.
(b) She gets bonus life insurance money.
(c) Someone has confessed.
(d) They have a surveillance tape of the crime.
10. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(b) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(c) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(d) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
11. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Don Willis.
(b) Don Williams.
(c) Dave Williams.
(d) Dick Willis.
12. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
13. Which of the following does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT tell Diz as they sit at the bar?
(a) He is in love with Erin Cochran.
(b) He is pained to watch Erin's perfect family.
(c) Erin's family could have been his had circumstances been different.
(d) He is resigning from the priesthood.
14. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Getting re-married.
(b) The death of their son.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Late alimony payments.
15. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
(a) It would mar his personal reputation.
(b) It would be bad for his business.
(c) It is against his religion.
(d) He is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
2. Abe Glitsky tells Diz that _____________ is a suspect in Linda's murder.
3. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
4. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
5. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)