|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
(a) To drop off some baseball tickets.
(b) To play poker.
(c) To set up the drug deal.
(d) To convince him to stay with Army Distributing.
2. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
3. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
(a) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The parking lot at Army Distributing.
4. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He doesn't own a gun.
(b) He was out of the country.
(c) He has witnesses for an alibi.
(d) He was in church.
5. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Eddie Cochran.
(b) He killed Linda Polk.
(c) He killed Sam Polk.
(d) He is having an affair with Nika.
6. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(b) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
(c) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
(d) He must be saving it for his young wife.
7. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
(a) He was at dinner with his wife.
(b) He was at a party.
(c) He was at a police fundraiser.
(d) He was out of the country.
8. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Matthew L. Brady II.
(b) Michael R. Brody II.
(c) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(d) Matthew R. Brody III.
9. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
10. Why does Sam Polk fail to show up for his meeting with Diz and Abe?
(a) He forgot about it.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is in a meeting with his banker.
(d) He is stuck in traffic.
11. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
12. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
(a) Get the guns off the streets.
(b) Lower tuition fees.
(c) Religious education options.
(d) New athletic program.
13. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
14. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
15. Which of the following is NOT something Erin Cochran is dealing with in the aftermath of Eddie's death?
(a) Going through each day in a stupor.
(b) Trying to manage her anger.
(c) Trying to understand this family tragedy.
(d) Finding a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
2. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
3. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
4. What is Rose's job?
5. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)