|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
2. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(c) Dealing drugs.
3. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
5. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
(a) She offers to pay for the funeral.
(b) She leaves Sam.
(c) She cries inconsolably for days.
(d) She offers to cooperate with the investigation.
6. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Friday noon.
(b) Saturday morning.
(c) Wednesday evening.
(d) Sunday night.
7. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
8. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
(a) His mother died.
(b) His father died.
(c) His infant son died.
(d) His brother died.
9. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
10. Who was Arturo Cruz convinced would leak news of his homosexuality?
11. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
12. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
(a) propose to her.
(b) talk her into getting her father's money for the drug deal.
(c) have dinner.
(d) rob the place.
13. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Says he must tell the police.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Tells her to mind her own business.
14. Alphonse waits at the airport to board a plane to ____________.
(c) The Bahamas.
15. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose's job?
2. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
3. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
4. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
5. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)