|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
(a) Calls a priest.
(b) Mourns Linda's death.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Gets into the hot tub.
2. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
(a) Eddie was dead when Arturo arrived at his building.
(b) He never saw Eddie on the day he died.
(c) Arturo did not know Eddie Cochran.
(d) He had a fight with Eddie earlier in the day.
3. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(b) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(c) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(d) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
4. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
(a) His mother died.
(b) His brother died.
(c) His father died.
(d) His infant son died.
5. Who was Arturo Cruz convinced would leak news of his homosexuality?
6. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Don Willis.
(b) Dick Willis.
(c) Don Williams.
(d) Dave Williams.
7. Who kills Linda Polk?
8. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Sam Polk.
(b) He killed Linda Polk.
(c) He killed Eddie Cochran.
(d) He is having an affair with Nika.
9. Which of the following does Diz NOT think about Fr. Cavanaugh?
(a) He is a regular guy.
(b) He has ordinary feelings.
(c) He could be his good friend.
(d) He is a murderer.
10. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) Eddie may have killed himself.
(b) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
(c) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
(d) How to pay for the funeral.
11. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
12. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Late alimony payments.
(b) The death of their son.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Getting re-married.
13. Who does Diz need to see when he is unable to find the answers in Eddie's death?
14. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His hat.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His knife.
15. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
2. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
3. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
4. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
5. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)