|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steven think his mother is trying to show him more attention?
(a) A sense of duty.
(b) She is not trying very hard.
(c) A profound love.
(d) A conditional love.
2. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh's.
3. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
(a) It is against his religion.
(b) It would be bad for his business.
(c) It would mar his personal reputation.
(d) He is married.
4. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Michael R. Brody II.
(b) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(c) Matthew R. Brody III.
(d) Matthew L. Brady II.
5. To what does Alphonse admit during questioning?
(a) He killed Eddie Cochran.
(b) He killed Linda Polk.
(c) He killed Sam Polk.
(d) He is having an affair with Nika.
6. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
7. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) At a movie with his girlfriend.
(b) Having some beers with a friend.
(c) Having dinner at his mother's house.
(d) Playing in a basketball tournament.
8. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) He fell out of his crib.
(c) In a fire.
9. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
(a) He was at a police fundraiser.
(b) He was at a party.
(c) He was at dinner with his wife.
(d) He was out of the country.
10. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
(c) The rectory.
(d) The Little Shamrock.
11. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
(a) Gets into the hot tub.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Mourns Linda's death.
(d) Calls a priest.
12. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His knife.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His hat.
(d) His cell phone.
13. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
(a) He had a fight with Eddie earlier in the day.
(b) He never saw Eddie on the day he died.
(c) Eddie was dead when Arturo arrived at his building.
(d) Arturo did not know Eddie Cochran.
14. What is Rose's job?
15. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
(a) in the bathroom.
(b) in the cafeteria.
(c) in Arturo's office.
(d) in the parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
2. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
3. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
4. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
5. Diz and Abe think it is highly possible that _______________ killed both Eddie and Linda.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)