|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(d) Police Officer.
2. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
(b) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(c) His soul won't go to heaven.
(d) His children will never forgive him.
3. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
4. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(b) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(c) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(d) A funeral mass.
5. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was an accidental target.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He did not commit suicide.
6. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had callouses on his right hand.
(b) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(c) His left hand was disfigured.
(d) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
7. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) He had tried to kiss her.
(b) They were once engaged.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) They are best friends.
8. What is Jane's father's profession?
9. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vince Giometti.
(b) Vince LaGuardia.
(c) Vance Garlotti.
(d) Vinny Guarino.
10. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
(a) Sam's Place.
11. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A knife.
(b) A map.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A letter.
12. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Nika Polk.
(b) Sam Polk.
(c) Alphonse Page.
(d) Linda Polk.
13. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) His business is in trouble.
(d) He has a terminal illness.
14. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) An insurance investigator.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An OSHA representative.
(d) A private detective.
15. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(b) Fr. James Clayton.
(c) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
2. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
3. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
4. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
5. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)