Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Linda and Eddie.
(b) Eddie and Alphonse.
(c) Diz and Alphonse.
(d) Linda and Alphonse.
2. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
(a) She wrecked the car.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants to buy a house.
(d) She got a new job.
3. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
4. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(a) In bed.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) A bar.
5. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Business expansion.
(b) A drug deal.
(c) Sell some properties.
(d) New investments.
6. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) A funeral mass.
(b) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(c) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(d) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
7. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
8. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
(a) Find the truth about Eddie's death.
(b) Break the suicide news to Frannie.
(c) Help Carl Griffin with the case.
(d) Forget the case.
9. Who is Dismas' friend?
10. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
11. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
(b) They are both burned out cops.
(c) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(d) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
12. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(c) La Hola.
(d) La Hora.
13. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A map.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A letter.
(d) A knife.
14. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
15. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They are brothers-in-law.
(b) They were college roommates.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
2. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
3. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
4. What is Jane's father's profession?
5. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)