|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(b) The Tipsy Shamrock.
(c) The Green Shamrock.
(d) The Little Shamrock.
2. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
3. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(a) Fr. Cavanaugh.
4. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
(a) Eddie Colburn.
(b) Eddie Conrad.
(c) Eddie Cochran.
(d) Eddie Collier.
5. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Estelle Morgan.
(b) Erin Cochran.
(c) Annette Hall.
(d) Esther Cain.
6. Who is Eddie Cochran's wife?
7. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She hates her father's new wife.
(b) She is fine with it.
(c) She is jealous of the relationship.
(d) She is really happy for her father.
8. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
9. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(c) La Hora.
(d) La Hola.
10. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Eddie and Alphonse.
(b) Diz and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Alphonse.
(d) Linda and Eddie.
11. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(b) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(c) There was no residue on his hands.
(d) Eddie was strangled.
12. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(b) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(c) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(d) A funeral mass.
13. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
(a) Sam's Place.
14. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) A map.
(d) A credit card.
15. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) An OSHA representative.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A private detective.
(d) An insurance investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Dismas live?
2. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
3. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
4. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
5. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)