|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(b) The Little Shamrock.
(c) The Tipsy Shamrock.
(d) The Green Shamrock.
2. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
(a) She got a new job.
(b) She wants to buy a house.
(c) She wrecked the car.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh.
4. What is Dismas' nickname?
5. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Ramon Cruz.
(b) Arsenio Cruz.
(c) Arturo Cruz.
(d) Castilio Cruz.
6. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(a) La Hola.
(c) La Hora.
7. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
(a) His old boss.
(b) His priest.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His former girlfriend.
8. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(a) A bar.
(b) The cemetery.
(d) In bed.
9. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) There was no residue on his hands.
(d) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
10. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For seducing his daughter.
(b) For interfering in the drug deal.
(c) For killing himself.
(d) For being a slacker.
11. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For marrying Nika.
(b) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(c) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(d) For letting Linda run the business.
12. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A letter.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A knife.
(d) A map.
13. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was accidental death.
(b) It was a suicide.
(c) He did not rule on it.
(d) It was murder.
14. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
(a) Eddie Conrad.
(b) Eddie Colburn.
(c) Eddie Collier.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
15. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His education.
(b) His future.
(c) His unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
2. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
3. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
4. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
5. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)