|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
2. What bad habit does Linda Polk have?
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The park.
(d) Her apartment.
4. What is Dismas' current occupation?
5. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
6. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Max Simon.
(b) Abe Gilbert.
(c) His identity is unknown.
(d) Freddie Colwin.
7. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(b) For letting Linda run the business.
(c) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(d) For marrying Nika.
8. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
9. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A map.
10. What is Dismas' nickname?
11. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
12. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) A bar.
(d) In bed.
13. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
(a) A piece of the bar.
(c) Some IBM stocks.
14. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
15. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He did not commit suicide.
(d) He was an accidental target.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
2. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
3. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
4. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)