|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Turner Field.
(c) Candlestick Park.
(d) Riverfront Stadium.
2. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
(d) Sam's Place.
3. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a father figure.
(b) For true love.
(c) For the money.
(d) For a green card.
4. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) A marina parking lot.
(b) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
(c) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
(d) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
5. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Clayton.
(b) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerold Compton.
6. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
(a) Justine Samuels.
(b) John Strout.
(c) James Stowe.
(d) John Straub.
7. What is Jane's father's profession?
8. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Nika Polk.
(b) Linda Polk.
(c) Alphonse Page.
(d) Sam Polk.
9. What is Dismas' nickname?
10. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
(a) Some IBM stocks.
(b) A piece of the bar.
11. In what city does Dismas live?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
13. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Tipsy Shamrock.
(b) The Little Shamrock.
(c) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(d) The Green Shamrock.
14. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They are brothers-in-law.
(b) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They were college roommates.
15. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
3. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
4. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)