|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Glitsky.
(b) Carl Green.
(c) Carl Griffin.
(d) Carl Gilmore.
2. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is hit in the head by a ball.
(c) He falls over a railing.
(d) He is shot.
3. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
4. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Linda Polk.
(b) Nika Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Alphonse Page.
5. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a green card.
(b) For a father figure.
(c) For true love.
(d) For the money.
6. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
7. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Cruz.
(b) Fr. Redstone.
(c) Fr. Dunevant.
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
8. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
(a) No feelings at all.
(b) Obvious attraction.
(c) Hate and loathing.
(d) Mutual respect.
9. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) A drug deal.
(b) Sell some properties.
(c) Business expansion.
(d) New investments.
10. What is Dismas' current occupation?
11. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(b) A funeral mass.
(c) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(d) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
12. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Eddie and Alphonse.
(b) Linda and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Eddie.
(d) Diz and Alphonse.
13. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
(a) His former girlfriend.
(b) His old boss.
(c) His priest.
(d) His ex-wife.
14. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) An OSHA representative.
(b) An insurance investigator.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A private detective.
15. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For killing himself.
(b) For being a slacker.
(c) For seducing his daughter.
(d) For interfering in the drug deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
2. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
3. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
4. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)