|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
2. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
(b) Some IBM stocks.
(d) A piece of the bar.
3. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
4. Who is Dismas' friend?
5. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
6. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
7. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
(a) He just bought it.
(b) For several years.
(c) Just a couple of months.
(d) He didn't own a gun.
8. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
9. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
(b) A marina parking lot.
(c) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
(d) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
10. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a father figure.
(b) For the money.
(c) For a green card.
(d) For true love.
11. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) They were once engaged.
(b) He had tried to kiss her.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) They are best friends.
12. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
13. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
(a) Steve Posten.
(b) Seth Pitt.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Sam Pollard.
14. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had callouses on his right hand.
(b) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
(c) His left hand was disfigured.
(d) He had ink stains on his right hand.
15. What is Dismas' current occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
3. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
4. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
5. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)