|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
2. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His children will never forgive him.
(b) His soul won't go to heaven.
(c) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(d) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
3. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
(a) She killed Eddie.
(b) She lured Eddie to the parking lot where he was killed.
(c) She was once engaged to Eddie.
(d) She may have tried to seduce Eddie.
4. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was run over.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was shot.
5. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They were college roommates.
6. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vance Garlotti.
(b) Vince LaGuardia.
(c) Vince Giometti.
(d) Vinny Guarino.
7. What is Jane's father's name?
(a) Andy Fowler.
(b) Andreas Finch.
(c) Andy Francis.
(d) Arnold Fowler.
8. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(c) Big Ed.
9. Who is Dismas' friend?
10. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) I am too big a failure.
(b) At last, peace...
(c) You're better off without me.
(d) I'm sorry I've got to...
11. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
12. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
(a) His religious education.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His unborn child.
(d) His job.
13. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She hates her father's new wife.
(b) She is jealous of the relationship.
(c) She is fine with it.
(d) She is really happy for her father.
14. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
(a) Help Carl Griffin with the case.
(b) Find the truth about Eddie's death.
(c) Break the suicide news to Frannie.
(d) Forget the case.
15. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Green Shamrock.
(b) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(c) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The Tipsy Shamrock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
2. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
3. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
4. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
5. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)