|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
2. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
(a) Just a couple of months.
(b) He didn't own a gun.
(c) He just bought it.
(d) For several years.
3. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was an accidental target.
(d) He did not commit suicide.
4. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
5. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Glitsky.
(b) Carl Green.
(c) Carl Gilmore.
(d) Carl Griffin.
6. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
(a) His religious education.
(b) His job.
(c) His unborn child.
(d) His reputation.
7. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
(a) Some IBM stocks.
(b) A piece of the bar.
8. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vince LaGuardia.
(b) Vance Garlotti.
(c) Vinny Guarino.
(d) Vince Giometti.
9. How old is Dismas Hardy?
10. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
11. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
(a) She killed Eddie.
(b) She may have tried to seduce Eddie.
(c) She was once engaged to Eddie.
(d) She lured Eddie to the parking lot where he was killed.
12. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) His identity is unknown.
(b) Freddie Colwin.
(c) Abe Gilbert.
(d) Max Simon.
13. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Frankie Moore.
(b) Jake Gilmore.
(c) Alphonse Page.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
14. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A credit card.
(b) A map.
(c) A letter.
(d) A knife.
15. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
2. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
3. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
4. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)