|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) His left hand was disfigured.
(b) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
(c) He had callouses on his right hand.
(d) He had ink stains on his right hand.
2. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
3. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Eddie and Alphonse.
(b) Diz and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Eddie.
(d) Linda and Alphonse.
4. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
(a) He is hit in the head by a ball.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He falls over a railing.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For being a slacker.
(b) For interfering in the drug deal.
(c) For seducing his daughter.
(d) For killing himself.
6. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
(a) She lured Eddie to the parking lot where he was killed.
(b) She was once engaged to Eddie.
(c) She killed Eddie.
(d) She may have tried to seduce Eddie.
7. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
(a) No feelings at all.
(b) Hate and loathing.
(c) Mutual respect.
(d) Obvious attraction.
8. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was accidental death.
(b) It was murder.
(c) He did not rule on it.
(d) It was a suicide.
9. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Cruz.
(b) Fr. Dunevant.
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Redstone.
10. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
11. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(b) La Hora.
(d) La Hola.
12. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Candlestick Park.
(b) Turner Field.
(c) Riverfront Stadium.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
13. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A credit card.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A map.
14. What is Dismas' current occupation?
15. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
2. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
3. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
4. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)