|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
(b) His children will never forgive him.
(c) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(d) His soul won't go to heaven.
3. What is Dismas' nickname?
4. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(b) In bed.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) A bar.
5. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(d) There was no residue on his hands.
6. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His future.
(b) His education.
(d) His unborn child.
7. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) Max Simon.
(c) Freddie Colwin.
(d) His identity is unknown.
8. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
9. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(a) Police Officer.
10. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
11. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Annette Hall.
(b) Estelle Morgan.
(c) Esther Cain.
(d) Erin Cochran.
12. Who is Dismas' friend?
13. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An insurance investigator.
(c) An OSHA representative.
(d) A private detective.
14. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vinny Guarino.
(b) Vance Garlotti.
(c) Vince LaGuardia.
(d) Vince Giometti.
15. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(b) His left hand was disfigured.
(c) He had callouses on his right hand.
(d) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
2. What is Jane's father's profession?
3. Who is Alphonse Page?
4. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
5. How does Dismas know Abe?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)