|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A bartender.
2. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He was an accidental target.
(d) He did not commit suicide.
3. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
4. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's wife?
6. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(d) Big Ed.
7. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Ramon Cruz.
(b) Arturo Cruz.
(c) Arsenio Cruz.
(d) Castilio Cruz.
8. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
(a) She wants to buy a house.
(b) She wrecked the car.
(c) She got a new job.
(d) She is pregnant.
9. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) His identity is unknown.
(c) Freddie Colwin.
(d) Max Simon.
10. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Candlestick Park.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Riverfront Stadium.
(d) Turner Field.
11. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a green card.
(b) For a father figure.
(c) For true love.
(d) For the money.
12. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The park.
13. What is Jane's father's profession?
14. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A letter.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A knife.
(d) A map.
15. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Frankie Moore.
(b) Jake Gilmore.
(c) Eddie Cochran.
(d) Alphonse Page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
2. How old is Linda Polk?
3. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
4. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
5. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)