|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dismas Hardy?
2. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(b) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. James Clayton.
(d) Fr. Jerold Compton.
3. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
(b) A marina parking lot.
(c) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
(d) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
4. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
(a) His business is in trouble.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) He has a terminal illness.
(d) He is having an affair.
5. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) Max Simon.
(c) Freddie Colwin.
(d) His identity is unknown.
6. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
(a) James Stowe.
(b) Justine Samuels.
(c) John Straub.
(d) John Strout.
7. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A cab driver.
8. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Estelle Morgan.
(b) Erin Cochran.
(c) Esther Cain.
(d) Annette Hall.
9. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) He had tried to kiss her.
(c) They were once engaged.
(d) He is in love with her.
10. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
11. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(b) Police Officer.
12. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) A map.
(d) A credit card.
13. Who is Eddie Cochran's wife?
14. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(b) They are both burned out cops.
(c) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
(d) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
15. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) You're better off without me.
(c) I am too big a failure.
(d) I'm sorry I've got to...
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
2. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
3. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
4. What is Dismas' current occupation?
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)