|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
(b) He had callouses on his right hand.
(c) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(d) His left hand was disfigured.
2. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(c) La Hola.
(d) La Hora.
3. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Erin Cochran.
(b) Annette Hall.
(c) Esther Cain.
(d) Estelle Morgan.
4. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(a) Big Ed.
5. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
(a) Just a couple of months.
(b) For several years.
(c) He didn't own a gun.
(d) He just bought it.
6. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
(a) Dismas Hardy.
(b) Dismal Hardy.
(c) Dismas Hurly.
(d) Dustin Hardy.
7. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He curses.
(b) He talks loud.
(c) He rambles.
(d) He does not wear his priest's collar.
8. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
9. What is Jane's father's profession?
10. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(b) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(c) A funeral mass.
(d) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
11. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Sam Polk.
(b) Alphonse Page.
(c) Linda Polk.
(d) Nika Polk.
12. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His soul won't go to heaven.
(b) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
(c) His children will never forgive him.
(d) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
13. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
14. Who is Dismas' friend?
15. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(b) The Green Shamrock.
(c) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The Tipsy Shamrock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
2. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
3. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
4. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
5. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)