|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Sell some properties.
(b) New investments.
(c) Business expansion.
(d) A drug deal.
2. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Arturo Cruz.
(b) Arsenio Cruz.
(c) Ramon Cruz.
(d) Castilio Cruz.
3. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
4. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Frankie Moore.
6. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
(a) He is the brother-in-law of Dismas' boss.
(b) He is his son's soccer coach.
(c) He is a co-worker.
(d) He is his neighbor.
7. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) A private detective.
(b) An OSHA representative.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An insurance investigator.
8. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
9. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) He has a terminal illness.
(d) His business is in trouble.
10. How old is Dismas Hardy?
11. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A newspaper reporter.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A bartender.
12. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
(a) His unborn child.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His religious education.
(d) His job.
13. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
(a) They have a huge tax bill.
(b) The workers are on strike.
(c) Their main publication has pulled out.
(d) No one is buying print publications anymore.
14. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
(b) A marina parking lot.
(c) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
(d) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
15. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Glitchy.
(b) Abe Gorman.
(c) Abe Zelinsky.
(d) Abe Glitsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
2. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
3. How old is Linda Polk?
4. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
5. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)