|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Sell some properties.
(b) New investments.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) Business expansion.
2. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
(b) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(c) His children will never forgive him.
(d) His soul won't go to heaven.
3. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
(a) His job.
(b) His religious education.
(c) His unborn child.
(d) His reputation.
4. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Glitsky.
(b) Carl Griffin.
(c) Carl Green.
(d) Carl Gilmore.
5. How old is Linda Polk?
6. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
(b) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(c) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
(d) They are both burned out cops.
7. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(c) Big Ed.
8. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
9. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The park.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) Her apartment.
10. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
11. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Erin Cochran.
(b) Estelle Morgan.
(c) Annette Hall.
(d) Esther Cain.
12. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Linda and Alphonse.
(b) Eddie and Alphonse.
(c) Diz and Alphonse.
(d) Linda and Eddie.
13. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) I am too big a failure.
(c) You're better off without me.
(d) I'm sorry I've got to...
14. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For marrying Nika.
(b) For letting Linda run the business.
(c) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(d) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
15. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) He had tried to kiss her.
(c) They were once engaged.
(d) He is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
3. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
4. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
5. Who is Alphonse Page?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)