|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vance Garlotti.
(b) Vince LaGuardia.
(c) Vince Giometti.
(d) Vinny Guarino.
2. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She got a new job.
(c) She wants to buy a house.
(d) She wrecked the car.
3. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
(a) Steve Posten.
(b) Sam Polk.
(c) Seth Pitt.
(d) Sam Pollard.
4. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) His identity is unknown.
(b) Max Simon.
(c) Freddie Colwin.
(d) Abe Gilbert.
5. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(a) La Hola.
(d) La Hora.
6. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
7. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(b) Big Ed.
8. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
9. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was a suicide.
(b) It was murder.
(c) It was accidental death.
(d) He did not rule on it.
10. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(b) There was no residue on his hands.
(c) Eddie was strangled.
(d) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
11. How old is Dismas Hardy?
12. What bad habit does Linda Polk have?
13. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(d) They were college roommates.
14. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
(a) Hate and loathing.
(b) Obvious attraction.
(c) No feelings at all.
(d) Mutual respect.
15. What is Jane's father's name?
(a) Andreas Finch.
(b) Andy Fowler.
(c) Arnold Fowler.
(d) Andy Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
3. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
4. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
5. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)