|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For killing himself.
(b) For seducing his daughter.
(c) For being a slacker.
(d) For interfering in the drug deal.
2. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
3. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is hit in the head by a ball.
(d) He falls over a railing.
4. How old is Dismas Hardy?
5. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Nika Polk.
(b) Linda Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Alphonse Page.
6. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
7. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A bartender.
8. Who is Dismas' friend?
9. What is Jane's father's name?
(a) Andreas Finch.
(b) Andy Francis.
(c) Andy Fowler.
(d) Arnold Fowler.
10. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Tipsy Shamrock.
(b) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(c) The Green Shamrock.
(d) The Little Shamrock.
11. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She is fine with it.
(b) She hates her father's new wife.
(c) She is really happy for her father.
(d) She is jealous of the relationship.
12. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A letter.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A map.
(d) A knife.
13. What is Jane's father's profession?
14. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
15. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) An OSHA representative.
(b) A private detective.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An insurance investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
2. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
3. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
4. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
5. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)