|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(b) His soul won't go to heaven.
(c) His children will never forgive him.
(d) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
2. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Gilmore.
(b) Carl Green.
(c) Carl Griffin.
(d) Carl Glitsky.
3. Abe Glitsky tells Diz that _____________ is a suspect in Linda's murder.
(a) Sam Polk.
(b) Alphonse Page.
(c) Nika Polk.
(d) Steven Cochran.
4. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(b) His education.
(c) His future.
(d) His unborn child.
5. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(b) Police Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
2. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
3. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
4. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
5. How is Fr. Cavanaugh killed?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)