|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
2. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Business expansion.
(b) Sell some properties.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) New investments.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) They were once engaged.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) He had tried to kiss her.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. What does Fr. Cavanaugh admit to doing when Erin got married?
(a) Going on a drinking binge.
(b) Killing the call girl.
(c) Having an orgy in Mexico.
(d) Shooting cocaine.
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was murder.
(b) He did not rule on it.
(c) It was accidental death.
(d) It was a suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
2. Who is Sam Polk's new wife?
3. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
4. Who gets the promotion that Glitsky and Griffin wanted?
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)