|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Fr. Cavanaugh think God will forgive him?
(a) Eating meat on Friday.
(b) Being in love with a married woman.
(c) The murder of Eddie Cochran.
(d) Telling a lie in Confession.
2. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Matthew L. Brady II.
(b) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(c) Matthew R. Brody III.
(d) Michael R. Brody II.
3. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
4. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
5. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(b) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(c) There was no residue on his hands.
(d) Eddie was strangled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
2. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
3. In what city does Dismas live?
4. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
5. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)