|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the younger priest who lives in the rectory with Fr. Cavanaugh?
(a) Fr. Gerard.
(b) Fr. Holmes.
(c) Fr. Dietrick.
(d) Fr. Davidson.
2. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(b) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
(c) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
(d) They are both burned out cops.
3. Who does Diz meet with at The Little Shamrock in Chapter 37?
(b) Big Ed.
4. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
(a) No feelings at all.
(b) Mutual respect.
(c) Obvious attraction.
(d) Hate and loathing.
5. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
2. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
3. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
4. What happened to make Diz essentially drop out of his life?
5. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)