|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
(a) His religious education.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His unborn child.
(d) His job.
2. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(b) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
(c) They are both burned out cops.
(d) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
3. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(b) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(c) Eddie was strangled.
(d) There was no residue on his hands.
4. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(b) Police Officer.
5. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Erin Cochran is dealing with in the aftermath of Eddie's death?
2. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
3. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
4. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
5. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)