|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
(a) The office.
(c) A bar.
(d) The park.
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(b) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(c) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(d) A funeral mass.
3. How does Fr. Cavanaugh kill Rose?
(a) He leaves her in a closed garage with the car motor running.
(b) He shoots her when she is fixing dinner.
(c) He stabs her as she is napping.
(d) He strangles her as she is doing laundry.
4. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
5. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
Short Answer Questions
1. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
2. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
3. Where is Sam's body found?
4. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
5. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)