|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She is jealous of the relationship.
(b) She hates her father's new wife.
(c) She is fine with it.
(d) She is really happy for her father.
2. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(b) Fr. James Clayton.
(c) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerold Compton.
3. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He abuses her.
(c) He has a terminal illness.
(d) His business is in trouble.
4. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
(a) He called Frannie.
(b) He notified the police.
(c) He called his lawyer.
(d) He returned home.
5. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
(a) To appear in court.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To identify Steven Cochran.
(d) To pay a speeding ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
2. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
3. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
4. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
5. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)