|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Sam's death?
(b) Stab wound.
(c) Gunshot wound.
2. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Cruz.
(b) Fr. Redstone.
(c) Fr. Dunevant.
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
3. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Nika Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Linda Polk.
4. What is Rose's job?
5. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
(a) Calls a priest.
(b) Mourns Linda's death.
(c) Gets into the hot tub.
(d) Gets drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
2. What is the bar that Dismas used to frequent years ago?
3. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
4. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
5. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)