|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was in church.
(b) He has witnesses for an alibi.
(c) He was out of the country.
(d) He doesn't own a gun.
2. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
(a) Gets into the hot tub.
(b) Mourns Linda's death.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Calls a priest.
3. What is Diz' ex-wife's name?
4. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
5. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
(a) There may be a suspect.
(b) She gets bonus life insurance money.
(c) Someone has confessed.
(d) They have a surveillance tape of the crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
2. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
3. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
4. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
5. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)