|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(b) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(c) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(d) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
2. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
3. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
(a) New athletic program.
(b) Get the guns off the streets.
(c) Lower tuition fees.
(d) Religious education options.
4. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(b) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
(c) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(d) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
5. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He curses.
(b) He talks loud.
(c) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(d) He rambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
2. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
3. Who was Arturo Cruz convinced would leak news of his homosexuality?
4. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)