|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
(a) Frannie Cochran is dead.
(b) Fr. Cavanaugh has skipped town.
(c) Alphonse has been arrested.
(d) Steven has admitted to the murder.
2. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His hat.
(d) His knife.
3. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
(a) Cruz is a drug addict.
(b) Cruz is an alcoholic.
(c) Cruz is bankrupt.
(d) Cruz is gay.
4. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
5. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
(a) They have Alphonse's fingerprints from the crime scene.
(b) There is video tape of Linda's murder.
(c) Sam Polk is dead.
(d) They know Alphonse's knife is the murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
3. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
4. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
5. Where is Sam's body found?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)