|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(b) He rambles.
(c) He curses.
(d) He talks loud.
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) You're better off without me.
(c) I'm sorry I've got to...
(d) I am too big a failure.
3. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) His identity is unknown.
(b) Abe Gilbert.
(c) Freddie Colwin.
(d) Max Simon.
4. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
5. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(a) Fr. Cavanaugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
2. What bad habit does Linda Polk have?
3. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
4. What does Nika do after Linda's death?
5. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)