|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Turner Field.
(b) Candlestick Park.
(c) Riverfront Stadium.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
2. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There was no residue on his hands.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(d) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
3. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a father figure.
(b) For a green card.
(c) For true love.
(d) For the money.
4. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
(b) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(c) His left hand was disfigured.
(d) He had callouses on his right hand.
5. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Dick Willis.
(b) Don Williams.
(c) Dave Williams.
(d) Don Willis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
2. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
3. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
4. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
5. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)