|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was out of the country.
(b) He doesn't own a gun.
(c) He was in church.
(d) He has witnesses for an alibi.
2. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Linda and Eddie.
(b) Eddie and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Alphonse.
(d) Diz and Alphonse.
3. Who kills Linda Polk?
4. Whose voice does Diz realize is on the 911 call reporting Eddie's body?
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh's.
5. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(b) His left hand was disfigured.
(c) He had callouses on his right hand.
(d) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
2. What was one of the things that Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh tried to accomplish at Berkeley?
3. Who is Dismas' friend?
4. Where is Sam's body found?
5. How many years has it been since Diz and Jane were divorced?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)