|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Zelinsky.
(b) Abe Glitchy.
(c) Abe Gorman.
(d) Abe Glitsky.
2. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
(a) He was at a police fundraiser.
(b) He was at dinner with his wife.
(c) He was out of the country.
(d) He was at a party.
3. What is Jane's father's profession?
4. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
(a) Break the suicide news to Frannie.
(b) Find the truth about Eddie's death.
(c) Help Carl Griffin with the case.
(d) Forget the case.
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) He had tried to kiss her.
(d) They were once engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
2. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
3. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
4. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
5. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)