|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Glitsky.
(b) Abe Gorman.
(c) Abe Glitchy.
(d) Abe Zelinsky.
3. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(b) Fr. James Clayton.
(c) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
4. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A credit card.
(b) A knife.
(c) A map.
(d) A letter.
5. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
2. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
3. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
4. What does Diz tell Frannie that lifts her spirits regarding Eddie's death?
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)