|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For interfering in the drug deal.
(b) For seducing his daughter.
(c) For killing himself.
(d) For being a slacker.
2. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
3. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) He did not rule on it.
(b) It was accidental death.
(c) It was a suicide.
(d) It was murder.
4. What is Jane's father's name?
(a) Andy Francis.
(b) Andy Fowler.
(c) Arnold Fowler.
(d) Andreas Finch.
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Eddie Cochran.
(b) Alphonse Page.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Frankie Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
2. What rumor does the attorney tell Diz about Cruz?
3. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
4. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
5. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)