|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) Freddie Colwin.
(c) Max Simon.
(d) His identity is unknown.
2. What does Diz think Eddie Cochran was not capable of?
(a) Dealing drugs.
3. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
(b) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(c) He must be saving it for his young wife.
(d) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
4. What is the cause of Sam's death?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Stab wound.
5. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
(a) To pay a speeding ticket.
(b) To appear in court.
(c) To identify Steven Cochran.
(d) To visit his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
2. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
3. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
4. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
5. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)