|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(b) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. James Clayton.
(d) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
2. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) New investments.
(b) Sell some properties.
(c) Business expansion.
(d) A drug deal.
3. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Late alimony payments.
(b) The death of their son.
(c) Getting re-married.
(d) Their jobs.
4. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
5. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
2. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
3. What is Jane's father's profession?
4. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
5. What is Rose's job?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)