|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Diz summoned to a small town in Chapter 16?
(a) To pay a speeding ticket.
(b) To appear in court.
(c) To visit his mother.
(d) To identify Steven Cochran.
2. What ethnicity is Arturo Cruz?
3. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
(a) Sam Pollard.
(b) Seth Pitt.
(c) Steve Posten.
(d) Sam Polk.
4. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
5. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His unborn child.
(b) His education.
(d) His future.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
2. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
3. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
4. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
5. Who suspects that Fr. Cavanaugh may be wrong about the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)