|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) I'm sorry I've got to...
(b) I am too big a failure.
(c) At last, peace...
(d) You're better off without me.
2. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
(a) The nanny.
(c) The babysitter.
3. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
(a) John Straub.
(b) John Strout.
(c) James Stowe.
(d) Justine Samuels.
4. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(d) They are neighbors.
5. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) A private detective.
(b) An insurance investigator.
(c) An OSHA representative.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
2. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
3. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
4. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
5. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)