|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Matthew R. Brody III.
(b) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(c) Matthew L. Brady II.
(d) Michael R. Brody II.
2. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Sell some properties.
(b) Business expansion.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) New investments.
3. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
(a) Eddie Collier.
(b) Eddie Colburn.
(c) Eddie Cochran.
(d) Eddie Conrad.
4. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A map.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A credit card.
5. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
3. What is Jane's father's name?
4. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
5. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)