|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Cruz.
(b) Fr. Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. Dunevant.
(d) Fr. Redstone.
2. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) Eddie may have killed himself.
(b) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
(c) How to pay for the funeral.
(d) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
3. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
(a) He was being audited by the IRS.
(b) He totalled the car that day.
(c) She had told him she was pregnant on the day he died.
(d) He filed for bankruptcy that day.
4. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
(a) He was thrown from a moving vehicle.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was beaten.
(d) He was sexually molested.
5. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(b) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(c) For letting Linda run the business.
(d) For marrying Nika.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Diz and Jane's son?
2. When does Fr. Cavanaugh say is the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
3. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
4. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
5. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)