|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(b) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(c) Fr. James Clayton.
(d) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
2. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
3. Who is Dismas' friend?
4. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) There was no residue on his hands.
(d) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
5. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) A drug deal.
(b) Business expansion.
(c) New investments.
(d) Sell some properties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
2. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
3. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
4. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
5. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)