|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
2. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Ramon Cruz.
(b) Castilio Cruz.
(c) Arturo Cruz.
(d) Arsenio Cruz.
3. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Gilmore.
(b) Carl Griffin.
(c) Carl Glitsky.
(d) Carl Green.
4. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(b) Big Ed.
5. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His future.
(c) His unborn child.
(d) His education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dismas' current occupation?
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
3. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
4. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
5. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)