|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
2. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For killing himself.
(b) For interfering in the drug deal.
(c) For being a slacker.
(d) For seducing his daughter.
3. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
(a) A credit card.
(b) A letter.
(c) A map.
(d) A knife.
4. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Arturo Cruz.
(b) Ramon Cruz.
(c) Castilio Cruz.
(d) Arsenio Cruz.
5. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
2. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
3. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
4. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)