|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(b) For letting Linda run the business.
(c) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(d) For marrying Nika.
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) I am too big a failure.
(b) You're better off without me.
(c) At last, peace...
(d) I'm sorry I've got to...
3. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(a) Police Officer.
4. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
5. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
(a) He abuses her.
(b) He has a terminal illness.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) His business is in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
2. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
3. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
4. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)