|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eddie's younger brother?
2. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Linda Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Nika Polk.
3. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
(a) Their case load won't allow much attention to Eddie's case.
(b) They are both convinced the death was a suicide.
(c) Neither wants to look bad for an upcoming promotion.
(d) They are both burned out cops.
4. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
(a) She lured Eddie to the parking lot where he was killed.
(b) She may have tried to seduce Eddie.
(c) She killed Eddie.
(d) She was once engaged to Eddie.
5. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
(a) For being a slacker.
(b) For seducing his daughter.
(c) For killing himself.
(d) For interfering in the drug deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jane's father's name?
2. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
3. What is Dismas' current occupation?
4. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
5. What is Jane's father's profession?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)