|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was accidental death.
(b) It was murder.
(c) It was a suicide.
(d) He did not rule on it.
3. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Frankie Moore.
(b) Alphonse Page.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
4. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
5. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
2. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
3. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
4. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
5. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)