|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(b) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(c) A funeral mass.
(d) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The park.
3. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(b) Fr. James Clayton.
(c) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
4. In what city does Dismas live?
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) He did not rule on it.
(b) It was accidental death.
(c) It was murder.
(d) It was a suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
2. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
3. What does Dismas suspect about Nika?
4. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
5. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)