|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(b) The cemetery.
(c) A bar.
(d) In bed.
2. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(b) For missing out on a great stock tip.
(c) For letting Linda run the business.
(d) For marrying Nika.
3. What is Jane's father's profession?
4. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Frankie Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
2. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
3. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
4. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
5. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)