|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He was run over.
(d) He was shot.
2. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Sam Polk.
(c) Nika Polk.
(d) Linda Polk.
3. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was accidental death.
(b) He did not rule on it.
(c) It was murder.
(d) It was a suicide.
4. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Little Shamrock.
(b) The Tipsy Shamrock.
(c) The Green Shamrock.
(d) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(a) Big Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Linda Polk?
2. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
3. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
4. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
5. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)