|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There was no residue on his hands.
(b) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(c) Eddie was strangled.
(d) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
2. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His education.
(b) His future.
(c) His unborn child.
3. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
(a) Eddie Colburn.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) Eddie Conrad.
(d) Eddie Collier.
4. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They are brothers-in-law.
(c) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(d) They are neighbors.
5. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) In bed.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
2. Who is Alphonse Page?
3. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
4. Eddie's mother says that Eddie owned a gun _______________.
5. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)