|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
(a) Eddie Conrad.
(b) Eddie Collier.
(c) Eddie Cochran.
(d) Eddie Colburn.
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The park.
(d) The funeral home.
3. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Frankie Moore.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Alphonse Page.
4. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
(a) Help Carl Griffin with the case.
(b) Forget the case.
(c) Break the suicide news to Frannie.
(d) Find the truth about Eddie's death.
5. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) You're better off without me.
(b) At last, peace...
(c) I am too big a failure.
(d) I'm sorry I've got to...
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
2. Why is Sam Polk angry at Eddie Cochran?
3. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
4. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
5. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)