|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Green Shamrock.
(b) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(c) The Little Shamrock.
(d) The Tipsy Shamrock.
2. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Eddie and Alphonse.
(b) Diz and Alphonse.
(c) Linda and Eddie.
(d) Linda and Alphonse.
3. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
4. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) New investments.
(b) A drug deal.
(c) Sell some properties.
(d) Business expansion.
5. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
(a) They have a huge tax bill.
(b) No one is buying print publications anymore.
(c) The workers are on strike.
(d) Their main publication has pulled out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
2. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
3. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
4. Why are Griffin and Glitsky not putting much effort into Eddie's case?
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)