|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
(a) It was a suicide.
(b) He did not rule on it.
(c) It was accidental death.
(d) It was murder.
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) You're better off without me.
(c) I'm sorry I've got to...
(d) I am too big a failure.
3. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She is really happy for her father.
(b) She hates her father's new wife.
(c) She is jealous of the relationship.
(d) She is fine with it.
4. Who is the medical examiner who inspects Eddie's body?
(a) John Straub.
(b) John Strout.
(c) Justine Samuels.
(d) James Stowe.
5. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(b) He talks loud.
(c) He curses.
(d) He rambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
2. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
3. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
4. Who is Alphonse Page?
5. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)