|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
(a) She got a new job.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wrecked the car.
(d) She wants to buy a house.
2. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gorman.
(b) Abe Zelinsky.
(c) Abe Glitsky.
(d) Abe Glitchy.
3. Who is Dismas' boss at the bar?
4. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She hates her father's new wife.
(b) She is really happy for her father.
(c) She is jealous of the relationship.
(d) She is fine with it.
5. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(b) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(d) Fr. James Clayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
2. How old is Dismas Hardy?
3. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
4. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
5. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)