|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) His identity is unknown.
(c) Max Simon.
(d) Freddie Colwin.
2. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
(a) She had told him she was pregnant on the day he died.
(b) He was being audited by the IRS.
(c) He filed for bankruptcy that day.
(d) He totalled the car that day.
3. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was an accidental target.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He did not commit suicide.
(d) He committed suicide.
4. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
(a) Their main publication has pulled out.
(b) The workers are on strike.
(c) They have a huge tax bill.
(d) No one is buying print publications anymore.
5. In what city does Dismas live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
2. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
3. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
4. What is Dismas' nickname?
5. Dismas has just returned from a vacation in ___________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)