|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following occupations has Dismas NOT had?
(d) Police Officer.
2. What is Dismas' nickname?
3. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
(a) Riverfront Stadium.
(b) Turner Field.
(c) Candlestick Park.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
4. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(b) A funeral mass.
(c) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(d) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
5. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His children will never forgive him.
(b) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
(c) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(d) His soul won't go to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
2. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
3. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
5. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)