|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) I'm sorry I've got to...
(c) I am too big a failure.
(d) You're better off without me.
3. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Green.
(b) Carl Glitsky.
(c) Carl Gilmore.
(d) Carl Griffin.
4. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Clayton.
(b) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(c) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
5. How old is Dismas Hardy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the man killed at the ballpark?
2. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
3. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
4. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
5. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)