|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(b) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(c) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. James Clayton.
2. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(d) They are brothers-in-law.
3. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
(a) Abe Gilbert.
(b) His identity is unknown.
(c) Max Simon.
(d) Freddie Colwin.
4. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
(a) A dumpster at Eddie's Bar & Grill.
(b) The parking lot of the Cruz Building.
(c) A marina parking lot.
(d) The parking lot at The Little Shamrock.
5. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) At last, peace...
(b) I'm sorry I've got to...
(c) You're better off without me.
(d) I am too big a failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dismas' current occupation?
2. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
3. In what city does Dismas live?
4. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
5. Where does Dismas attend a ballgame?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)