|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moses give Diz at The Little Shamrock?
(a) A steak dinner.
(b) A bonus.
(c) Part ownership in the bar.
(d) The deed to the building.
2. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Linda Polk.
(c) Sam Polk.
(d) Nika Polk.
3. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) He had callouses on his right hand.
(b) He had ink stains on his right hand.
(c) His left hand was disfigured.
(d) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
4. Why is Moses pleased now that Eddie's murder is solved?
(a) Frannie can date someone new.
(b) Diz will go back into police work.
(c) Diz will come to work on time.
(d) Frannie can get the money from Eddie's life insurance policy.
5. How is Stephen Cochran best characterized?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
2. In what city does Dismas live?
3. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
4. What is the name of the small town Diz is summoned to in Chapter 16?
5. The District Attorney tells Abe that Sam Polk could not have killed Eddie because __________________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)