Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sam Polk angry with himself?
(a) For getting involved with Alphonse Page.
(b) For letting Linda run the business.
(c) For marrying Nika.
(d) For missing out on a great stock tip.
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) The park.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The funeral home.
3. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
(a) Erin Cochran.
(b) Esther Cain.
(c) Estelle Morgan.
(d) Annette Hall.
4. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(b) A funeral mass.
(c) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(d) His death notice in the church bulletin.
5. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) I'm sorry I've got to...
(b) At last, peace...
(c) You're better off without me.
(d) I am too big a failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dead man at the ballpark?
2. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
3. How old is Linda Polk?
4. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
5. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)