|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
2. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(b) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(c) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
(d) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
3. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They are brothers-in-law.
(b) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(c) They were college roommates.
(d) They are neighbors.
4. Who is Alphonse Page?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A newspaper reporter.
(d) A cab driver.
5. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
2. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
3. What is the cause of Sam's death?
4. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
5. What is the feeling between Diz and his ex-wife?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)