|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Erin Cochran is dealing with in the aftermath of Eddie's death?
(a) Trying to manage her anger.
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Going through each day in a stupor.
(d) Trying to understand this family tragedy.
2. What does Abe tell Alphonse that panics him a little bit?
(a) They know Alphonse's knife is the murder weapon.
(b) They have Alphonse's fingerprints from the crime scene.
(c) Sam Polk is dead.
(d) There is video tape of Linda's murder.
3. Which of the following thoughts does NOT preoccupy Frannie's mind after Eddie's death?
(a) How to pay for the funeral.
(b) Eddie was unable to deal with her anymore.
(c) Eddie may have killed himself.
(d) Eddie couldn't accept that Frannie was pregnant.
4. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
(b) A bar.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) In bed.
5. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
(a) A piece of the bar.
(c) Some IBM stocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
2. Who is the cousin with whom Alphonse is traveling?
3. Who is the woman who takes care of the rectory?
4. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
5. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)