|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lawyer handling the lawsuit against Cruz Publishing?
(a) Matthew R. Brody III.
(b) McKenzie S. Brady III.
(c) Matthew L. Brady II.
(d) Michael R. Brody II.
2. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
(a) Sam Polk.
(b) Steve Posten.
(c) Sam Pollard.
(d) Seth Pitt.
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The park.
(d) The funeral home.
4. Instead of Sunday night, when does Rose recall Fr. Cavanaugh's last meeting with Eddie Cochran?
5. How old is Linda Polk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam go when he cannot sleep for worrying about the money in his safe?
2. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
3. Whose death does Dismas Hardy investigate?
4. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
5. Where does Abe meet with Fr. Cavanaugh?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)