|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
(a) He is married.
(b) It would be bad for his business.
(c) It would mar his personal reputation.
(d) It is against his religion.
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The park.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Erin Cochran is dealing with in the aftermath of Eddie's death?
(a) Going through each day in a stupor.
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Trying to understand this family tragedy.
(d) Trying to manage her anger.
4. Alphonse goes to Linda Polk's apartment to ___________________.
(a) have dinner.
(b) propose to her.
(c) talk her into getting her father's money for the drug deal.
(d) rob the place.
5. Who inadvertently tells Big Ed that Frannie is pregnant?
(d) Fr. Cavanaugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dismas' friend?
2. Why does Steven think his mother is trying to show him more attention?
3. Where is Sam's body found?
4. What does Arturo Cruz say about the night of Eddie's death?
5. What does John Strout rule about Eddie's case?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)