|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was out of the country.
(b) He doesn't own a gun.
(c) He was in church.
(d) He has witnesses for an alibi.
2. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His hat.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His knife.
(d) His jacket.
3. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
(a) He is a co-worker.
(b) He is his neighbor.
(c) He is the brother-in-law of Dismas' boss.
(d) He is his son's soccer coach.
4. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
(a) He was thrown from a moving vehicle.
(b) He was beaten.
(c) He was sexually molested.
(d) He was shot.
5. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
(a) They have a huge tax bill.
(b) The workers are on strike.
(c) No one is buying print publications anymore.
(d) Their main publication has pulled out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
2. Abe Glitsky tells Diz that _____________ is a suspect in Linda's murder.
3. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
4. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
5. Why does Sam Polk fail to show up for his meeting with Diz and Abe?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)