|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
(b) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(c) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(d) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
2. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
3. In which of the following ways does Fr. Cavanaugh NOT act priestly when he talks with Diz?
(a) He does not wear his priest's collar.
(b) He talks loud.
(c) He rambles.
(d) He curses.
4. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
5. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) The park.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university had Abe and Fr. Cavanaugh met before?
2. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
3. Who does Diz blame for his son's death?
4. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
5. How did Diz and Jane's son die?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)