|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
(a) Dismal Hardy.
(b) Dustin Hardy.
(c) Dismas Hardy.
(d) Dismas Hurly.
2. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
(a) Sell some properties.
(b) Business expansion.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) New investments.
3. What does Frannie feel toward Eddie for dying at this point?
4. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
(a) The Green Shamrock.
(b) The Little Shamrock.
(c) St. Patrick's Shamrock.
(d) The Tipsy Shamrock.
5. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Frankie Moore.
(c) Jake Gilmore.
(d) Eddie Cochran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fr. Cavanaugh do when Rose challenges him on the last time he met with Eddie Cochran?
2. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
3. Who identifies the knife that was used to murder Linda Polk?
4. How old is Linda Polk?
5. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)