|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
2. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. Jerold Compton.
(b) Fr. James Clayton.
(c) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
3. In what city does Dismas live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The park.
(d) The funeral home.
5. Who is the officer investigating Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) Carl Gilmore.
(b) Carl Glitsky.
(c) Carl Griffin.
(d) Carl Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems apparent from Eddie Cochran's death?
2. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
3. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
4. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
5. Why would Nika be interested in leaving Sam?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)