|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
(a) I am too big a failure.
(b) At last, peace...
(c) I'm sorry I've got to...
(d) You're better off without me.
2. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There was no residue on his hands.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
(d) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Fr. Cavanaugh and Erin Cochran?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He had tried to kiss her.
(c) They were once engaged.
(d) They are best friends.
4. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
(a) Fr. James Clayton.
(b) Fr. James Cavanaugh.
(c) Fr. Jerome Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Jerold Compton.
5. Who is Dismas' friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose thinks that Fr. Cavanaugh is secretly in love with whom?
2. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
3. How does Dismas know Abe?
4. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
5. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)