|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
(a) Seth Pitt.
(b) Sam Pollard.
(c) Steve Posten.
(d) Sam Polk.
2. Why is it bad for Eddie's death to be ruled a suicide?
(a) His family will have to bear the humiliation.
(b) His children will never forgive him.
(c) His soul won't go to heaven.
(d) His wife cannot collect his life insurance.
3. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
(a) She is fine with it.
(b) She is jealous of the relationship.
(c) She hates her father's new wife.
(d) She is really happy for her father.
4. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
(a) He totalled the car that day.
(b) He was being audited by the IRS.
(c) He filed for bankruptcy that day.
(d) She had told him she was pregnant on the day he died.
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(d) Big Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
2. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
3. What does Moses offer Dismas as an incentive to help with the murder case?
4. What position in the police department is Carl Griffin hoping to get?
5. What was written on the note left by Eddie Cochran?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)