|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(b) His death notice in the church bulletin.
(c) A funeral mass.
(d) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
2. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(b) La Hola.
(c) La Hora.
3. How does Dismas know Eddie Cochran?
(a) He is a co-worker.
(b) He is his son's soccer coach.
(c) He is the brother-in-law of Dismas' boss.
(d) He is his neighbor.
4. Who had Fr. Cavanaugh encouraged Eddie Cochran to confront regarding the drug deal?
(a) Nika Polk.
(b) Sam Polk.
(c) Linda Polk.
(d) Alphonse Page.
5. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He was an accidental target.
(b) He did not commit suicide.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linda feel about her father's new marriage?
2. Who kills Linda Polk?
3. Who is the owner of Army Distributing?
4. How does Dismas know Abe?
5. What is the mortuary where Eddie Cochran's body is taken?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)