|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
(a) To set up the drug deal.
(b) To drop off some baseball tickets.
(c) To convince him to stay with Army Distributing.
(d) To play poker.
2. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
(a) He was thrown from a moving vehicle.
(b) He was sexually molested.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was beaten.
3. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Ramon Cruz.
(b) Arsenio Cruz.
(c) Castilio Cruz.
(d) Arturo Cruz.
4. What can Fr. Cavanaugh not allow if Eddie had committed suicide?
(a) Eddie's burial in consecrated ground.
(b) A funeral mass.
(c) Eddie's child to be baptized in the church.
(d) His death notice in the church bulletin.
5. Who does Diz unexpectedly run into at Schroeder's?
(a) His old boss.
(b) His former girlfriend.
(c) His priest.
(d) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dismas' current occupation?
2. Where does Big Ed spend much of his time in the days after Eddie's death?
3. Who is the main character in DEAD IRISH?
4. Who is the priest that has been a long time friend of the Cochran family?
5. When Steven plans to run away he takes with him Diz' business card and ________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)