|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He did not commit suicide.
(b) He was an accidental target.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He committed suicide.
2. Which of the following had Fr. Cavanaugh NOT taken into consideration when sending Eddie to do the right thing regarding the drug deal?
(a) His unborn child.
(b) His education.
(d) His future.
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The park.
4. How does Dismas know Abe?
(a) They were partners when Dismas had been a cop.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) They are brothers-in-law.
(d) They were college roommates.
5. Who arrives at Sam's house just as he is about to join his wife in the hot tub?
(a) Linda and Eddie.
(b) Linda and Alphonse.
(c) Eddie and Alphonse.
(d) Diz and Alphonse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
2. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
3. Why is Army Distributing in trouble?
4. How had Sam hoped to get enough money to entice his young wife to stay with him?
5. What is the name of the bar where Dismas works?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)