|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Diz at The Shamrock wanting to meet to talk?
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh.
2. What does Glitsky hope Dismas will do?
(a) Break the suicide news to Frannie.
(b) Find the truth about Eddie's death.
(c) Forget the case.
(d) Help Carl Griffin with the case.
3. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
(a) Arsenio Cruz.
(b) Ramon Cruz.
(c) Arturo Cruz.
(d) Castilio Cruz.
4. Who was the middle man in Sam's drug deal?
(a) Alphonse Page.
(b) Jake Gilmore.
(c) Eddie Cochran.
(d) Frankie Moore.
5. Who is Carl Griffin's partner?
(a) Vince LaGuardia.
(b) Vance Garlotti.
(c) Vinny Guarino.
(d) Vince Giometti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eddie Cochran's body found?
2. Who is the homicide detective assigned to the case at the ballpark?
3. What is the main thing that Fr. Cavanaugh had not considered when giving Eddie advice?
4. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
5. Where had Arturo set up a private meeting with Eddie?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)