|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Don Willis.
(b) Dick Willis.
(c) Don Williams.
(d) Dave Williams.
2. Who was overtly flirting with Dismas at Eddie's funeral?
3. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
4. What does Linda think when she sees the money in her father's safe?
(a) He must be saving it for his young wife.
(b) He must be saving it to give to Linda as a wedding gift.
(c) He must be saving it to buy a racehorse.
(d) He must be saving it for a kidnapping ransom.
5. Why does Abe call Diz in Chapter 26?
(a) To tell him there is a new suspect in Eddie's case.
(b) To see if he wants to meet for a few beers.
(c) To tell him Eddie's case is closed.
(d) To tell him that Alphonse has been captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
2. Which of the following did NOT happen to Steven Cochran?
3. Who is the owner of the Cruz Publishing Company?
4. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
5. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)