|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His hat.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His knife.
2. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He did not commit suicide.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He was an accidental target.
3. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
(a) To play poker.
(b) To drop off some baseball tickets.
(c) To set up the drug deal.
(d) To convince him to stay with Army Distributing.
4. Who did Alphonse play basketball against on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
(a) A work team.
(b) A neighborhood team.
(c) A YMCA team.
(d) A San Francisco police department team.
5. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
(a) He notified the police.
(b) He called Frannie.
(c) He called his lawyer.
(d) He returned home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arturo Cruz not want his homosexuality to become public?
2. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
3. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
4. Who was Arturo Cruz convinced would leak news of his homosexuality?
5. What is the nickname for District Attorney Bargen?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)