|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(b) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(c) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
(d) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
2. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
(a) in the parking lot.
(b) in the cafeteria.
(c) in Arturo's office.
(d) in the bathroom.
3. Who does Mr. Cruz think Dismas is?
(a) A private detective.
(b) An insurance investigator.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An OSHA representative.
4. With what type of weapon is Linda killed?
5. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
(a) He did not commit suicide.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was an accidental target.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
2. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
3. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
4. What had Frannie told Eddie on the night he was found dead?
5. Why does Steven think his mother is trying to show him more attention?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)