|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dismas realize that Eddie was right-handed?
(a) His left hand was disfigured.
(b) He had callouses on his right hand.
(c) He had cigarette stains on his right hand.
(d) He had ink stains on his right hand.
2. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
3. What message does Abe leave on Diz' home answering machine?
(a) Alphonse has been arrested.
(b) Steven has admitted to the murder.
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh has skipped town.
(d) Frannie Cochran is dead.
4. At dinner, Diz and Jane talk about their divorce and __________________.
(a) Late alimony payments.
(b) The death of their son.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Getting re-married.
5. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Dave Williams.
(b) Don Williams.
(c) Dick Willis.
(d) Don Willis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
2. Where does Alphonse say he was on the night of Eddie Cochran's death?
3. Which of the following does Sam NOT do after Linda's death?
4. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
5. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)