|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(c) La Hora.
(d) La Hola.
2. Who had introduced Ed and Erin Cochran when they were young?
(a) Fr. Cruz.
(b) Fr. Redstone.
(c) Fr. Cavanaugh.
(d) Fr. Dunevant.
3. How can Arturo prove he did not kill Eddie Cochran?
(a) He was in church.
(b) He has witnesses for an alibi.
(c) He doesn't own a gun.
(d) He was out of the country.
4. Why does Dismas think Nika married Sam?
(a) For a father figure.
(b) For a green card.
(c) For the money.
(d) For true love.
5. What did Arturo do after finding Eddie's dead body?
(a) He called Frannie.
(b) He notified the police.
(c) He called his lawyer.
(d) He returned home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
2. Who is Sam Polk's daughter?
3. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
4. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
5. Where was the fatal gunshot on Eddie's body?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)