|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dismas not believe that Eddie killed himself?
(a) There was no residue on his hands.
(b) Eddie was strangled.
(c) He wouldn't have shot himself with his left hand.
(d) There were no gunshot burns on his hands.
2. Where does Dismas visit Frannie Cochran?
(a) The park.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The funeral home.
3. Who is the Drug Enforcement Agency agent who meets with Abe regarding the drug deal?
(a) Dave Williams.
(b) Dick Willis.
(c) Don Williams.
(d) Don Willis.
4. What is the name of the publication which had been Army Distributing's major account?
(b) La Hola.
(d) La Hora.
5. Who does Diz meet for lunch in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Erin Cochran's opinion of Eddie's death?
2. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
3. Diz and Fr. Cavanaugh compare the lives of police and ____________.
4. What does Fr. Cavanaugh reveal when he says that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)