|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fr. Cavanaugh say that he was almost happy that Eddie died?
(a) Because he was going to drag Frannie into a life of drugs.
(b) Because he was going to murder Arturo.
(c) Because the Cochrans had too much happiness.
(d) Because Eddie had threatened to kill him.
2. Who is Arturo Cruz' lover?
3. Why does Frannie think that Eddie may have been overwhelmed on the day he died?
(a) He totalled the car that day.
(b) She had told him she was pregnant on the day he died.
(c) He was being audited by the IRS.
(d) He filed for bankruptcy that day.
4. What does Alphonse leave at the scene of Linda's murder?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His hat.
(d) His knife.
5. Who is Eddie Cochran's father?
(a) Big Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie do at Eddie's funeral?
2. With which employee does Dismas first speak when arriving at the Cruz Building?
3. Who finds Linda Polk's dead body?
4. Why had Eddie Cochran gone to Arturo Cruz' house?
5. Arturo Cruz says that Eddie's body was _____________ at Cruz' building.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)