|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in New York.
(b) in the Cayman Islands.
(c) in London.
(d) in Brisbane.
2. After the press conference, the media is invited to take photographs of ___________________.
(a) the Mannings' home.
(b) Allison's stateroom.
(c) the Expansive.
(d) the barristers.
3. What is the name of the woman's yacht?
(c) Comfort Zone.
4. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir James Burgoyne.
(c) Sir Alex Sloane.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
5. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) his ex-wife.
(b) Sir Leslie's accident.
(c) the next press conference.
(d) the contract with Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
2. Allison does not act like _____________________.
3. Sir Winston says that Allison could have pushed her husband overboard while he was _________________.
4. What does Stone notice as he leave's Allison's yacht?
5. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)