|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Chris Wheaton.
(b) Ellen Zimmer.
(c) Cecily Grammer.
(d) Maggie Barth.
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
(a) the key to the safety deposit box.
(b) her credit cards.
(c) a blank check.
(d) the deed to the yacht.
3. Sir Leslie makes his opening remarks, pointing out that ________________________.
(a) Paul Manning committed suicide.
(b) Allison had no motive to kill her husband.
(c) Allison was a devoted wife.
(d) there is no proof that Paul Manning is dead.
4. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
(a) He was dying of cancer.
(b) He was paying for a large amount of life insurance.
(c) He was having an affair with his secretary.
(d) He was never actually married to Allison.
5. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Filming courtroom scenes.
(b) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(c) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
(d) Sleeping with Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mechanic of the plane in which Libby died testifies that the crash could have been caused by what?
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
3. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
4. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
5. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)