|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(b) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(c) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(d) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
2. What does Jim Forrester tell Stone about Allison's case?
(a) He used to date Allison.
(b) He knows that Allison drugged her husband.
(c) The prosecuting attorney has issued a gag order on the case.
(d) He had dinner with Paul and Allison in the Canary Islands.
3. Who does Stone ask to speak to Stendahl for him?
(a) Jim Forrester.
4. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Plead insanity.
(b) Pay off the judge.
(c) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
5. Who does Thomas think the man in #139 is?
(a) A cop.
(b) A minister.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
2. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
3. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
4. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
5. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)