|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Arrington's faxed letter to Stone contain?
(a) She is staying in California.
(b) She is too sick to travel.
(c) She loves him very much.
(d) She is moving out of the house.
2. Where do the police say they are taking the media when they load them onto a bus?
(a) A cocktail reception.
(b) A press conference.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) A tour of the crime scene.
3. Stone calls his secretary to have her send $25,000 to whom?
(a) The IRS.
(b) His mortgage company.
(c) Libby's mother.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
(a) are not built for speed.
(b) have a spear gun on board.
(c) do not have satellite phones.
(d) are painted white.
5. Why does Stone call his secretary?
(a) To fax him some documents.
(b) To make new hotel reservations.
(c) To change his airline tickets.
(d) To make financial arrangements for the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
2. Who is on the yacht that Stone watches come into the harbor?
3. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
4. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
5. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)