|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
2. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
(a) was written in the third-person point of view.
(b) actually belonged to Libby.
(c) was securely locked in a drawer.
(d) was lying out on a bedside table.
3. Where does Allison stay until a press conference can be arranged?
(a) A police station.
(b) A hotel.
(d) The yacht.
4. How much was the value of Paul Manning's life insurance policy?
(b) $12 million.
(c) $50 million.
(d) $1 million.
5. Who is representing Allison legally?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
2. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
3. What is the profession of the person in #148?
4. What does Stone go to the yacht to look for?
5. During cross-examination, Stone establishes that _____________________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)