|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allison seduce while on her yacht?
(a) Sir Winston.
2. What does Hilary Kramer believe about Allison?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She is insane.
(c) She is a sociopath.
(d) She is being framed.
3. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
(b) The captain.
(d) Jim Forrester.
4. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(b) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(c) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
(d) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
5. What reason does Allison give Stone for not using the satellite phone to call for help when Paul died?
(a) She could not get it to work.
(b) She tried but no one picked up her signal.
(c) There was no phone on board.
(d) She panicked and forgot about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone ask Thomas to do?
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
3. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
4. What is the name of the bar which Stone frequents?
5. Who is the Hollywood star who Stone's girlfriend wants to interview?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)