|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To talk about jury selection.
(b) To ask her out to dinner.
(c) To deliver some important documents.
(d) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
2. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
3. What is the profession of the person in #148?
(c) Insurance investigator.
(d) Ship's captain.
4. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
5. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(b) Hilary Kramer.
(c) Sir Leslie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stone's girlfriend?
2. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
3. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
4. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
5. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)