|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
(a) actually belonged to Libby.
(b) was written in the third-person point of view.
(c) was lying out on a bedside table.
(d) was securely locked in a drawer.
2. What does Stone notice is missing from the Expansive in Chapter 41?
(a) The rubber dinghy.
(b) A missing spear.
(c) The first aid kit.
(d) A case of champagne.
3. The 60 Minutes reporter thinks that Allison is _____________.
(a) a liar.
(b) falsely accused.
4. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
(a) Sir Leslie.
(d) Hilary Kramer.
5. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
(a) The pilot is shot.
(b) The hurricane hits.
(c) The police arrive to arrest her.
(d) She gets a threatening phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the woman in #10 say she and her husband stopped to make a few repairs on the yacht?
2. Stone has Allison give him two blank pieces of paper with her signature and _________________.
3. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
4. On St. Marks, anyone convicted of a crime is often _____________________.
5. What does Bob Cantor reveal to Stone about Paul Manning?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)