|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir James Burgoyne.
(c) Sir Alex Sloane.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
2. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
(b) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(c) Filming courtroom scenes.
(d) Sleeping with Stone.
3. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
(a) A portion of a wing.
(b) A propeller.
(c) Life jackets.
(d) A suitcase.
4. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she changes some of the story.
(b) He/she recants the story.
(c) He/she completely changes the story.
(d) He/she refuses to testify.
5. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
2. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
3. When did the arrangement in #113 expire?
4. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
5. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)