|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
(d) Ice cubes.
2. What is the name of the tropical island where Stone is vacationing?
(a) St. Marks.
(b) St. Croix.
(c) St. John.
(d) St. Barts.
3. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
(a) He got food poisoning.
(b) He got sunburned.
(c) He had a heart attack and died.
(d) He was knocked unconscious.
4. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(a) Sir Winston.
(d) Bob Cantor.
5. What news does Cantor give Stone regarding Libby Manning?
(a) She had a second husband.
(b) She did not have a will.
(c) She had six children.
(d) She had an elderly mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
2. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
3. Who dies in the plane crash?
4. What information does Arrington's faxed letter to Stone contain?
5. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)