|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #8 tell Stone about the yacht's passenger(s)?
(a) The woman arrived without her husband who had been on board.
(b) The authorities busted the passengers for drug smuggling.
(c) They are members of a high profile wedding.
(d) The owner of the yacht is a famous movie star.
2. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
3. What does the plane's mechanic reveal when Stone goes to the airport to see him?
(a) Anyone could have had access to the plane and tools on the night before the crash.
(b) He hasn't had his license very long and could have made a mistake.
(c) He had seen Thomas at the airport hangar the night before the crash.
(d) He lied in his testimony at the coroner's inquest.
4. Why does Stone believe the press will be angry with Sir Winston?
(a) He has issued a gag order on people involved in the trial.
(b) He has them followed by detectives.
(c) He will not allow them in the courtroom.
(d) He had them flown off the island.
5. Who is Sir Winston's surprise witness?
(a) Hilary Kramer.
(b) Phil Gerard.
(c) Jim Forrester.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
2. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
3. Who dies in the plane crash?
4. Who does Stone meet with for breakfast in Chapter 30?
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)