|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The witness testifies that the insurance money was moved to an account ___________________.
(a) in the Cayman Islands.
(b) in London.
(c) in New York.
(d) in Brisbane.
2. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
(a) Harley Potter.
(b) Brock Garrison.
(c) Harlan Sloan.
(d) Harry Pearson.
3. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(b) She will be granted a new trial.
(c) She will be hanged immediately.
(d) She will be considered guilty.
4. What information does Paul's first wife give Stone?
(a) The yacht belongs to her.
(b) She killed Paul.
(c) She and Paul never divorced.
(d) Her child should inherit Paul's estate.
5. Who was the husband of the woman in #10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
2. What awakens Stone and Allison while on the yacht?
3. Who is having lunch with Sir Leslie when Stone goes to Sir Leslie's house?
4. What piece of the Mannings' property had been stolen?
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)