|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris Weaton insist on doing despite her producer's reluctance?
(a) Sleeping with Stone.
(b) Staying on St. Marks to do a follow-up segment on the trial.
(c) Filming a documentary on Allison.
(d) Filming courtroom scenes.
2. What is the content of a fax which Stone receives from Arrington?
(a) She is held up due to a work deadline.
(b) She'll be arriving tomorrow.
(c) She wants to marry him on the island.
(d) She has married Vance Calder.
3. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
(a) She refused to have an affair with him.
(b) So his company can recover the money.
(c) Paul Manning is his step-brother.
(d) She tried to de-fraud his company.
4. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
(a) foul play.
(b) death by misadventure.
5. Who is the Minister of Justice on the island?
(a) Sir Winston Sutherland.
(b) Sir Philip Marberry.
(c) Sir James Clayton.
(d) Sir Paul McKenna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Leslie determine will be Stone's role in the trial?
2. Where had the woman in #52 been vacationing?
3. Who arrives early at Allison's yacht one morning?
4. Who is the lawyer who represents Libby and her mother?
5. Stone instructs Allison to call the yacht broker to have the new yacht moved to _________________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)