|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Manning had been married before to a woman who lived in which U.S. state?
2. Allison tells Stone that Paul made monthly alimony payments to his first wife in the amount of _____________.
3. What does Stone receive as he has breakfast with the person in #109?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A fax.
(d) A telegram.
4. Thomas has many brothers who have what kind of job?
(a) They are singers.
(b) They are police officers.
(c) They are C.I.A.
(d) They are stunt men.
5. Who is the interim barrister defending Allison?
(a) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(b) Sir Alex Sloane.
(c) Sir James Burgoyne.
(d) Sir Ashley Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone offer the woman in #10?
2. Who is the Constabulary who Sir Winston calls to testify?
3. Who is the woman who sailed into harbor on the yacht?
4. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
5. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)