|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #139 say his profession is?
(a) Insurance salesman.
(d) Private detective.
2. What is waiting for Stone when he returns to the bar?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A car.
(c) A fax.
(d) A detective.
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) A ball.
(c) An inquest.
(d) An autopsy.
4. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
(a) To tell her about the 60 Minutes interview.
(b) To talk about jury selection.
(c) To ask her out to dinner.
(d) To deliver some important documents.
5. Stone's girlfriend decides to stay in New York to ______________________.
(a) look for a new job.
(b) continue her interviews with Vance Calder.
(c) meet her work deadline.
(d) take care of a sick friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stendahl want to see Allison convicted of murder?
2. The 60 Minutes segment will feature Allison as ____________________.
3. Why can Stone not defend Allison in her trial?
4. In addition to a dead body, what else is recovered from the plane crash?
5. Stone learns that Allison has been talking to __________________.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)