|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Paul Manning's first wife?
2. In Chapter 25, a woman arrives at the Shipwright's Arms claiming to be _______________.
(a) Arrington Carter.
(b) Therese Manning.
(c) Allison Manning.
(d) Lucille Manning.
3. Who is the investigator who Stone calls to come to the islands and investigate the case?
(a) Bob Cantor.
(b) Bob Shroyer.
(c) Mike Kerrigan.
(d) Jerry Edwards.
4. Who comes to the Shipwright's Arms looking for Stone?
(a) Sir Leslie.
(b) Two cops.
5. Stone insists that Allison never _________________.
(a) meets with Sir Leslie alone again.
(b) has any alcohol until the trial is over.
(c) give any more interviews.
(d) call on his business line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the husband on board the ship?
2. What does Stone suggest regarding Stendahl?
3. Why does Stone return to Allison's yacht in Chapter 17?
4. What does Stone learn about the Mannings during their time on the Canary Islands?
5. What is Allison doing when Stone visits her on the yacht?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)