|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Bring in another barrister.
(b) Return to the U.S.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Pay off the judge.
(c) Plead insanity.
(d) Create a media frenzy.
3. Who is the new man who Stone meets at the bar at the Shipwright's Arms?
(a) Paul Lieberman.
(b) Eddie Gleason.
(c) Bryce Garrison.
(d) Frank Stendahl.
4. Who is the reporter from 60 Minutes?
(a) Chris Wheaton.
(b) Cecily Grammer.
(c) Ellen Zimmer.
(d) Maggie Barth.
5. What is delivered to Allison while she is at the bar?
(a) A death certificate.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A bar tab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the amount Libby agrees to in exchange for relinquishing any claims to Paul's estate?
2. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
3. What event does Stone and Allison attend in Chapter 5?
4. Who is not mentioned in Paul's will?
5. For how many years was Paul required to make alimony payments to Libby?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)