|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone tell Libby's lawyer?
(a) He tells him that he needs his help in Allison's case.
(b) He needs to hire him for some research work.
(c) He tells him about the money Allison paid Libby.
(d) He tells her about Libby's death.
2. What does Stone note about the man in #139?
(a) The man has scratches and bruises on his face and arms.
(b) He looks like he could be Stone's twin brother.
(c) He looks a lot like Stone imagines Paul Manning must have looked.
(d) The man is almost in a catatonic state.
3. The Constabulary also testifies that most fishing boats ___________________.
(a) are not built for speed.
(b) do not have satellite phones.
(c) are painted white.
(d) have a spear gun on board.
4. What does the judge make it impossible for Stone to do?
(a) Return to the U.S.
(b) Bring in another barrister.
(c) Wear his own suits to court.
(d) Use his cell phone in the courtroom.
5. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a budget meeting.
(b) For a press conference.
(c) For a pretrial meeting.
(d) For a social visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Allison is about to board the plane?
2. What does Stone tell the person about in #109?
3. Who is the owner of the bar that Stone visits?
4. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
5. Who are present when Chris Wheaton interviews Allison?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)