|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unsettling about the testimony of the person in #91?
(a) He/she changes some of the story.
(b) He/she completely changes the story.
(c) He/she refuses to testify.
(d) He/she recants the story.
2. What does the man in #37 ask the judge immediately in the courtroom?
(a) If they can get a change of venue for the trial.
(b) If Stone can be admitted to the St. Mark's bar during the trial.
(c) If the charges against Allison can be dropped.
(d) If they can get a postponement of the trial.
3. The jury in the case consists of ______________ men.
4. Who does Stone talk to after breakfast in Chapter 14?
(c) Bob Cantor.
(d) Sir Winston.
5. Who is the pilot of the plane that will take Libby to Antigua?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Stone cross-examines the Constabulary, he establishes that the diary ____________________.
2. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
3. Where does Stone take Allison to dinner that night?
4. What is Allison's demeanor when Stone goes over testimony with her?
5. The jury in the coroner's inquest rules Libby's death to be ______________________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)