|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone spends part of the night writing a letter to whom?
(b) Sir Winston.
(c) The press.
2. What does Stone tell Allison is her best chance of surviving her situation?
(a) Seduce the prosecuting attorney.
(b) Pay off the judge.
(c) Create a media frenzy.
(d) Plead insanity.
3. Who is the attorney who will represent Allison?
(a) Sir William Malone.
(b) Sir Greer Billingsley.
(c) Sir Leslie Hewitt.
(d) Sir Robert Lewis.
4. Stone has dinner with Allison to tell her about _____________________.
(a) the next press conference.
(b) his ex-wife.
(c) Sir Leslie's accident.
(d) the contract with Libby.
5. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
(b) cell phone.
(c) cosmetic case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an option the jury has in the woman's case?
2. What was Stone's former profession?
3. Paul Manning survived financially on __________________.
4. Allison does not act like _____________________.
5. What does Sir Leslie send Stone to get when Stone and Allison arrive for lunch?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)