Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sir Winston say he wants to see Stone?
(a) For a pretrial meeting.
(b) For a press conference.
(c) For a budget meeting.
(d) For a social visit.
2. What is Sir Winston's hypothesis about Allison's case?
(a) She no longer wanted him since he got sick.
(b) She was a golddigger.
(c) She loved her husband very much.
(d) She and her husband had grown to hate each other.
3. What are the conditions of Allison's bail?
(a) She must wear a tracking device.
(b) She may not leave St. Mark's.
(c) She is denied bail.
(d) She must pay $1,000,000.
4. Paul may have felt he was better off dead because of ____________________.
(a) his financial problems.
(b) his marital problems.
(c) his health problems.
(d) his political problems.
5. Which of the following will NOT occur if Allison tries to leave St. Marks?
(a) She will be hanged immediately.
(b) Her yacht will be confiscated.
(c) She will be considered guilty.
(d) She will be granted a new trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allison refuses to leave the island without her briefcase and ____________________.
2. Sir Winston asks Allison about her husband's ________________.
3. In Chapter 24, Stone goes over testimony with whom?
4. What does Stone learn about Paul Manning from the person in #55?
5. Stone tells Libby that Allison will pay her __________________ if she will sign a contract promising not to make any more claims against Paul's estate.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)