Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
2. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
3. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
4. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
5. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay of two or more typed, double-spaced pages on Prejudice. Using the Movement as an example and the early militancy of Malcolm, discuss how prejudice causes people to make wrong decisions, not to listen to opposing ideas, and generalizations that are transferred wrongly onto individuals.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay of two or more typed, double-spaced pages on The Role of Religion in Race Relations. Contrast the racist Christian community with the backlash racism that came from the Black Muslim culture. Is there any difference? End your essay with comments on how religion should play a role in uniting people rather than creating a great divide.
Essay Topic 3
Write a critique of two or more typed, double-spaced pages on ONE DAY, WHEN I WAS LOST. Discuss the merits and weaknesses of the script. Speculate on why it never was produced as a movie. Give your recommendation to others about reading the scenario.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)