Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
2. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
3. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
4. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
5. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Malcolm recall his father?
This section contains 822 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)