Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolism of the boy entering the large white hotel?
(a) it represents servitude of the black man.
(b) it foreshadows the civil rights movement
(c) it represent a change in attitudes.
(d) it symbolized progress.
2. What does Malcolm say the Leader's letters did for him in prison?
(a) made him feel like the Leader doesn't understand.
(b) made him feel like the greatest black man.
(c) made him feel there was no hope.
(d) made him feel homewick for Luther.
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
(a) we have to learn how to use our heads.
(b) we have to fight only white inmates.
(c) we have to practice boxing.
(d) we have to learn how to look innocent.
4. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(a) subway fare.
(b) a recommendation.
(c) a place to stay.
5. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) her old man won't go for it.
(b) she feels content with her own religion.
(c) she hates religion.
(d) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
2. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
3. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
5. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)