|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metaphor does Laura use to describe her condition?
(a) a dress that is mended many times.
(b) a dress that is past mending.
(c) a torn dress.
(d) a lot of rags tied together.
2. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
(a) he knows all the black civil rights leaders.
(b) he leads the Black Muslim community in America.
(c) he has a large church in Harlem.
(d) he has the plans for a revolution.
3. Who is Sidney?
(a) Louise's husband.
(b) Laura's boyfriend.
(c) Luther's son.
(d) Malcolm's brother.
4. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is running dope.
(b) that Malcolm is now married.
(c) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(d) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
5. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
(a) by keeping her away from Daniel.
(b) by helping her finish school.
(c) by marrying her.
(d) by showing her a better way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
2. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
3. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
4. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
5. What does Sidney witness on the streets as he delivers his papers?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)