|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
(a) coming up with a new hustle.
(b) trying to prove he is insane.
(c) making fun of the white guards.
(d) finding something to occupy his time.
2. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
(a) they symbolize a new age.
(b) they symbolize the antithesis of the Ku Klux Klan.
(c) they symbolize the ability to hold the mob back.
(d) they symbolize new power.
3. Who is Laura's old man?
(a) a lesbian lover.
(b) her second husband.
(c) a pimp.
(d) an escaped convict.
4. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(a) a recommendation.
(b) subway fare.
(c) a place to stay.
5. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
(a) when Luther went to prison.
(b) when she was sixteen-years-old.
(c) soon after sydney was born.
(d) right after Luther came home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
2. Who is Sidney?
3. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
4. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
5. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)