|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
(a) the Way to Find a Good Husband.
(b) the Meaning of Marriage.
(c) the Care of the Elderly.
(d) the Failure of Black Men to Make Good Husbands
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they went to Africa to settle.
(b) they were originally monkeys.
(c) they were from a swamp.
(d) they were black people.
3. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
(a) that he is watching his weight.
(b) that he is alergic to pork.
(c) that he is trying to starve himself to death.
(d) that he is losing his mind.
4. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) none of them are.
(b) all are without exception.
(c) most of them are.
(d) some of them are.
5. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
(a) the things in heaven that white people have on Earth.
(b) that their skin may bleach white.
(c) the time when they can ride at the front of a bus.
(d) that they will be good slaves to the white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
2. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
3. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
4. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)