Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1
1. Where did Alex Baldwin get the material to write the scenario?
2. What are the three areas of Malcolm's life represented in the scenario?
3. What is the opening sequence in the screenplay?
4. What dramatic technique does Baldwin use to set up the background of the movie?
5. When the radio announces that Malcolm X will speak at the Audubon Ballroom, what does the viewer learn?
6. Whose voice do the viewers hear saying, "Brothers, sisters, this is not our home! Our...
This section contains 713 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)