|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
(a) staying in his houe in Cairo.
(b) going to the Grand Mosqaue in Cairo.
(c) joining a traveling party to Jedda.
(d) having a meal with his brothers.
2. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
(a) the Meaning of Marriage.
(b) the Failure of Black Men to Make Good Husbands
(c) the Way to Find a Good Husband.
(d) the Care of the Elderly.
3. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) Times Square.
(c) the Audubon Ballroom.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
4. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
(a) the birth of Malcolm's first child.
(b) Malcolm's ordination.
(c) the wedding of Malcolm and Betty.
(d) the opening of a new Temple.
5. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
(a) it symbolizes Malcolm's release from prison.
(b) it symbolizes clean thought and clear vision.
(c) it symbolizes time and infinity.
(d) it symbolizes good versus evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
2. How does Malcolm get away with entering a bar in the Negro Section of Lansing?
3. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
4. What does Malcolm admit to Laura that made him proud when he was a little boy?
5. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)