|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is running dope.
(b) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(c) that Malcolm is now married.
(d) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
2. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he writes numbers backwards.
(b) he writes down everything.
(c) he always forgets numbers in his head.
(d) he never wrote down a number in his life.
3. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're still the dreamer.
(b) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
(c) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(d) you're still as stupid as you always were.
4. What is the message to Muslim ministers after the assassination of JFK?
(a) they are to remain silent.
(b) they are to hold vigils.
(c) they are to express their shock.
(d) they are to send condolences.
5. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
(a) they are happy because of JFK's civil rights stand.
(b) the whole country is in mourning.
(c) they are trying to pin it on black Muslims.
(d) the nation is looking for a scapegoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
3. How does Malcolm X compare his movement with the early Christians in the Roman catacombs?
4. What does the Egyptian show Malcolm how to do to prepare for the journey?
5. Why does the insurance company not pay up on Earl's life insurance?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)