|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
(a) Malcolm's ordination.
(b) the wedding of Malcolm and Betty.
(c) the opening of a new Temple.
(d) the birth of Malcolm's first child.
2. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
(a) that he is watching his weight.
(b) that he is losing his mind.
(c) that he is alergic to pork.
(d) that he is trying to starve himself to death.
3. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
(a) whether Jesus actually lived.
(b) whether Jesus was nothing more than a prophet.
(c) whether Jesus actually raised from the dead.
(d) whether Jesus was white.
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
(a) give him advice.
(b) light his cigarette.
(c) figure out his problem.
(d) call him by his name.
5. What does Betty tell Malcolm is her real problem?
(a) she feels useless.
(b) she is preganat again.
(c) she is afraid.
(d) she is lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
2. What is the first terrifying image from Malcolm's childhood?
3. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
4. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
5. How is Malcolm X changed when he returns from Mecca?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)