|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Betty say the black newspaper was started?
(a) to showcase the work of Malcolm X.
(b) to preach Islam.
(c) to write editorials against the white establishment.
(d) to let blacks know what is being done for them.
2. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
(a) it must be something metaphysical.
(b) it must be some kind of test for him.
(c) it must be good because Luther is never wrong.
(d) it must be a way to control him.
3. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
(a) Malcolm's mother.
(b) the preseident.
(c) the governor.
(d) the leader.
4. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
(a) looking out for everyone but himself.
(b) looking like a pimp.
(c) looking like the man who raped his mother.
(d) trying to look like a movie star.
5. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
(a) the North of the United States.
(c) the Caribbean Islands.
(d) the State of Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
2. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
3. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
4. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
5. Who is Shorty referring to when he speaks about ofays?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)