|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
(a) ten million.
(b) sixteen million.
(c) one hundred million.
(d) twenty-two million.
2. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
(a) as the first shot in revolution.
(b) as just one of those things.
(c) as chickens come home to roost.
(d) as a tragedy for the Muslim nation.
3. What city had Laura never heard of?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Marietta, Georgia.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Hoboken, NJ.
4. What is Sidney's question that indicates he fears for Malcolm and his family?
(a) Do you and Malcolm have any money saved?
(b) Does Malcolm have a bodyguard?
(c) Does Malcolm carry a gun?
(d) Do you always know where Malcolm goes?
5. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
(b) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(c) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(d) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
2. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
4. What does Malcolm X say about himself and his ancestors being snake bitten?
5. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)