|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) most of them are.
(b) some of them are.
(c) none of them are.
(d) all are without exception.
2. What does Sidney tell Malcolm X he was asked to do?
(a) write editorials condemning Malcolm.
(b) never to see Malcolm again.
(c) resign from the newspaper.
(d) place a bomb in Malcolm's car.
3. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
(a) the Honorable Messenger of Allah.
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
(a) light his cigarette.
(b) figure out his problem.
(c) give him advice.
(d) call him by his name.
5. Why does Betty say the black newspaper was started?
(a) to write editorials against the white establishment.
(b) to preach Islam.
(c) to showcase the work of Malcolm X.
(d) to let blacks know what is being done for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Malcolm planning to go?
2. Why does Malcolm have to appear before the High Court?
3. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
4. What does Malcolm point out to Luther in his study?
5. What does Malcolm say the Leader's letters did for him in prison?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)