|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
(a) throw black and red paint on it.
(b) smash in all the windows.
(c) set the house on fire.
(d) burn a cross in the front yard.
2. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
(a) Malcolm's ordination.
(b) the wedding of Malcolm and Betty.
(c) the birth of Malcolm's first child.
(d) the opening of a new Temple.
3. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(b) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
(c) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
(d) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
4. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(d) West Indies Archie.
5. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
(a) on the railroad tracks.
(b) on a basketball court.
(c) on the beach with Laura.
(d) on the way to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Betty about the Movement?
2. Who does the traveling companion say are heroes to young Egyptians?
3. Where does Malcolm go to deliver a speech in New York?
4. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
5. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)