|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
(a) with cash he made running numbers.
(b) from a closet of stolen goods.
(c) borrowing from a friend about Malcolm's size.
(d) on his credit card.
2. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
(c) the Honorable Messenger of Allah.
3. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
(a) like he lived there in another lifetime.
(b) like someone raised from the dead.
(c) like a stranger in a strange land.
(d) like an animal being hunted down.
4. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
(a) that he is crazy as a loon.
(b) that he comes from Mars.
(c) that he sounds like her grandmother.
(d) that he is buying a lie.
5. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
(a) sixteen million.
(b) twenty-two million.
(c) ten million.
(d) one hundred million.
Short Answer Questions
1. what are some of the menial jobs Malcolm has?
2. How does Malcolm X compare his movement with the early Christians in the Roman catacombs?
3. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
4. What is the undertone of Sidney's facial expression seeing Malcolm off at JFK airport?
5. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)