|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
2. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
(a) a declaration of independence.
(b) a manifesto of Muslim religion.
(c) a community newspaper for black people.
(d) a court order against mass demonstrations.
3. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
(a) they are happy because of JFK's civil rights stand.
(b) the nation is looking for a scapegoat.
(c) they are trying to pin it on black Muslims.
(d) the whole country is in mourning.
4. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) all are without exception.
(b) none of them are.
(c) most of them are.
(d) some of them are.
5. Why does Earl have to walk home that night?
(a) he misses the trolley.
(b) his car is out of gas.
(c) his congregation keeps him out late.
(d) no taxi will pick him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
2. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
3. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
5. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)