|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he is run over by a trolley.
(b) he is drowned in the ocean.
(c) he has a massive heart attack.
(d) he is hanged by the Klan.
2. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm is touching her.
(b) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(c) because she is cold.
(d) because she is afraid.
3. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
(c) a pilot.
(d) a sea gull.
4. How does Sidney try to get Betty to relax her fears?
(a) he says she has watched too many TV shows.
(b) he says rumors come from the white press.
(c) he says no one really thinks bad of Malcolm.
(d) he says there will always be jealousy.
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm before he leaves the prison?
(a) keep your nose clean.
(b) I'll get you a better lawyer.
(c) write me a letter sometime.
(d) when you come out, come straight to me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
2. What images accompany Malcolm's statement that the white man is in no moral position to accuse anyone else of hate?
3. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
4. Who is Sophia?
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)