|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
2. What does Malcolm want that has become a point of disagreement between him, Luther, and the Leader?
(a) he wants it to be more political.
(b) he wants it to be more mainstream.
(c) he wants it to be more subdued.
(d) he wants it to compromise more.
3. What does Malcolm say he has seen destroy other organizations?
(a) the leaders trying to help too many people.
(b) the leaders giving everything away.
(c) the leaders trying to benefit personally.
(d) the leaders failing to asses real needs.
4. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
(c) Ali Hussein.
(d) El Haji Malik El Shabazz.
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
(a) the Honorable Messenger of Allah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the name El-Haji Malik El Shabazz?
2. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
3. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
4. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
5. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)