|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the traveling companion say are heroes to young Egyptians?
(a) Malcolm and Cassius Clay.
(b) Malcolm and Cat Stevens.
(c) Malcolm and JFK.
(d) Malcolm and Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. What is the effect of Malcolm's trying to appear serious?
(a) it makes him look ridiculous.
(b) it makes him appear anxious.
(c) it makes him appear younger than he is.
(d) it makes him look like an old man.
3. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
4. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
(a) they are men without souls.
(b) they are put on earth to test real believers.
(c) they are inferior to the black nation.
(d) they are devils created by Satan.
5. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) none of them are.
(b) some of them are.
(c) all are without exception.
(d) most of them are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
2. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
3. What does Sidney witness on the streets as he delivers his papers?
4. Who is Sophia?
5. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)