|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty notice is missing from the latest edition of the black newspaper?
(a) any mention of Malcolm's California rally with 8,000 students.
(b) any mention of Malcolm's television appearances.
(c) any mention of white backlash against the Movement.
(d) any mention of Ku Klux Klan movement in the north.
2. Who is seated next to Malcolm on the Lufthansa plane?
(a) a German.
(b) a Baptist preacher.
(c) an Egyptian.
(d) a Mormon.
3. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
4. What does Sidney reveal to Malcolm about Luther's dealings with the Honorable Messenger?
(a) that he always made sure the Leader did not trust him.
(b) that he praised Malcolm to the Leader.
(c) that he wanted his sons to be adopted by the Leader.
(d) that he kept the Leader from excommunicating Malcolm.
5. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
(a) that he is too influenced by the Leader.
(b) that he is getting too big for his britches.
(c) that he is not doing enough for the cause.
(d) that he is forgetting his faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Malcolm tell Sidney to call when he reports the mob on the street?
2. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
4. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
5. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)