|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(b) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
(c) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(d) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
2. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
(a) she says he looks like a preacher.
(b) she says he looks too clean cut.
(c) she says Luther did not usually make friends in prison.
(d) she says he doesn't look old enough.
3. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
(a) they are subservient.
(b) they are equal to men.
(c) they are like queens.
(d) they rule the roost.
4. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
(a) having a meal with his brothers.
(b) staying in his houe in Cairo.
(c) joining a traveling party to Jedda.
(d) going to the Grand Mosqaue in Cairo.
5. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
(a) looking out for everyone but himself.
(b) looking like the man who raped his mother.
(c) trying to look like a movie star.
(d) looking like a pimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
2. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
3. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
4. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
5. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)