|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
2. What does Malcolm X say about himself and his ancestors being snake bitten?
(a) why should he not warn his children about snakes?
(b) why haven't we developed immunity to snakes?
(c) where are the snakes today?
(d) how many snakes do we have to let pite us?
3. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
(b) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(c) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(d) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
4. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
(a) burn a cross in the front yard.
(b) set the house on fire.
(c) throw black and red paint on it.
(d) smash in all the windows.
5. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
(a) that she might be their daughter or sister.
(b) that she is proof blacks and whites can get along.
(c) that she is more whte than they are.
(d) that she is proud of her black culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
2. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
3. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
4. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
5. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)