|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
(a) because he is black.
(b) because he has no good clothes.
(c) because he can't dance.
(d) because he has no money.
2. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
(a) his hands were tied behind him.
(b) a hammer blow to the back of his head.
(c) his knees were shattered.
(d) a stab wound in his back.
3. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) the Audubon Ballroom.
4. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
(a) making fun of the white guards.
(b) trying to prove he is insane.
(c) coming up with a new hustle.
(d) finding something to occupy his time.
5. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're still as stupid as you always were.
(b) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(c) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
(d) you're still the dreamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
2. Why does Malcolm say I don't know if I know as much as I thought I knew?
3. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
4. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)