|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
(a) you are present when you are away.
(b) nood night, sweet Prince.
(c) I tried to tell you.
2. Where is Malcolm planning to go?
(a) to San Francisco.
(b) to Mecca.
(c) to Indonesia.
(d) to Dafar.
3. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
(a) they are like queens.
(b) they rule the roost.
(c) they are subservient.
(d) they are equal to men.
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they were black people.
(b) they were originally monkeys.
(c) they were from a swamp.
(d) they went to Africa to settle.
5. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
(a) most of the students think he is white.
(b) no one else is running against him.
(c) he has a gang who will threaten those who don't vote for him.
(d) he has the best grades and he is popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
2. Who is Sophia?
3. Why does Malcolm have to appear before the High Court?
4. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
5. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)