|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it West Indian Archie cannot remember when Malcolm goes for a visit?
(a) who told him about Malcolm's being in prison.
(b) where Archie met Malcolm.
(c) why people call Malcolm Red.
(d) who introduced them the first time.
2. What does Malcolm want that has become a point of disagreement between him, Luther, and the Leader?
(a) he wants it to be more political.
(b) he wants it to be more subdued.
(c) he wants it to be more mainstream.
(d) he wants it to compromise more.
3. What does Malcolm tell Betty about the Movement?
(a) it gave him life.
(b) it destroyed his life.
(c) it has changed from what it was.
(d) it is a big fraud.
4. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
(a) hire a good lawyer.
(b) let his hair go natural.
(c) write an apology letter to the warden.
(d) not eat any more pork.
5. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
2. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
3. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
4. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
5. What is the effect of Malcolm's trying to appear serious?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)