|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) Louise has a miscarriage.
(b) a storm arises.
(c) the Klan burns down their house.
(d) Earl is shot in his bed.
2. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
(a) to attempt suicide.
(b) to put on a show for his friends.
(c) to show he is not afraid to die.
(d) to scare people into doing his will.
3. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
4. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
(a) for playing the numbers.
(b) for not working.
(c) for fighting.
(d) for cursing.
5. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
(a) that Sidney is jealous of Malcolm.
(b) that Malcolm requested no coverage of his work.
(c) that there is a blackout on news about Malcolm.
(d) that the Leader is about to promote Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
2. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
3. What is the metaphor of the wolves, rats, and swine in Luther's recounting of his brother's murder?
4. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
5. What does Betty tell Malcolm is her real problem?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)