|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty demand to know of Sidney?
(a) why the newspaper supports Malcolm.
(b) why Malcolm has not been mentioned in the news lately.
(c) why Sidney is writing so much about Malcolm.
(d) why Malcolm is never consulted by the paper.
2. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
(a) one hundred million.
(b) twenty-two million.
(c) ten million.
(d) sixteen million.
3. What do some women say that puzzles Malcolm?
(a) that he should carry Betty over the doorsteps.
(b) that he finally got Betty.
(c) that Betty finally got him.
(d) that he should learn to lay down the law.
4. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
5. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(b) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(c) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
(d) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney tell Malcolm X he was asked to do?
2. What is Betty's concern about their family?
3. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
4. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
5. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)