|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
(a) he says why not find out?
(b) he says it did when the blood was ours.
(c) he says it might solves something now.
(d) he says it could, given a chance.
2. Who is seated next to Malcolm on the Lufthansa plane?
(a) a German.
(b) an Egyptian.
(c) a Baptist preacher.
(d) a Mormon.
3. What does Malcolm point out to Luther in his study?
(a) that Luther has forgotten his love of the Movement.
(b) that Luther is where he is because of Malcolm.
(c) that Luther loves his gold watch more than the people.
(d) that Luther has lost touch with the people.
4. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
(a) they disapprove of Louise saying Earl was murdered.
(b) they discover that she is Earl's widow.
(c) they have been threatened by the Klan.
(d) they will not allow Louise to bring her children to work.
5. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
(a) one hundred million.
(b) sixteen million.
(c) ten million.
(d) twenty-two million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
2. What images accompany Malcolm's statement that the white man is in no moral position to accuse anyone else of hate?
3. What is Betty's concern about their family?
4. How do Malcolm's children understand their father is at home even when he is away?
5. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)