|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that God is color blind.
(b) that Allah created only black people.
(c) that God is black.
(d) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
2. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
(a) When will I see you again?
(b) Am I going to be reinstated?
(c) Do I have to make a public apology?
(d) Am I in any danger?
3. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
(a) to put on a show for his friends.
(b) to show he is not afraid to die.
(c) to attempt suicide.
(d) to scare people into doing his will.
4. What credit does Luther take?
(a) putting a stop to Malcolm.
(b) ordering Malcolm's assassination.
(c) making Malcolm who he is today.
(d) washing Malcolm's hands.
5. What discouraging thing does Mr. Ostrovski do to Malcolm?
(a) he tells him he cannot become a lawyer.
(b) he tells him he cannot be Class President.
(c) he reminds Malcolm that he is a black boy.
(d) he reports everything to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
2. Who lights Malcolm's cigarette when his hand is bandaged?
3. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
4. What is it West Indian Archie cannot remember when Malcolm goes for a visit?
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)