|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she walks their dogs.
(b) she babysits their small children.
(c) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(d) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
2. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
(a) hire a good lawyer.
(b) let his hair go natural.
(c) not eat any more pork.
(d) write an apology letter to the warden.
3. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
(b) you are present when you are away.
(c) I tried to tell you.
(d) nood night, sweet Prince.
4. What does Betty tell Malcolm is her real problem?
(a) she is lonely.
(b) she is preganat again.
(c) she is afraid.
(d) she feels useless.
5. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
(a) stirring up the bad niggers in town.
(b) forming a Black Liberation Army.
(c) trying to make a name for himself.
(d) preaching insurrection against the president.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
2. What does Luther have to say about what Malcolm does to his hair?
3. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
4. What does Malcolm say turns the heads of foolish women?
5. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)