|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
2. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
(a) he says it did when the blood was ours.
(b) he says it could, given a chance.
(c) he says why not find out?
(d) he says it might solves something now.
3. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to look for a lost coin.
(b) to pray.
(c) to ask Laura to marry him.
(d) to pick a lock.
4. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the back room at Shorty's.
(b) the parole office.
(c) the prison license plate shop.
(d) the courthouse in Boston.
5. What is the undertone of Sidney's facial expression seeing Malcolm off at JFK airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Malcolm and the others looking for at the police station?
2. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
3. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
4. What is the significance of the name El-Haji Malik El Shabazz?
5. Why does Malcolm have to appear before the High Court?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)