|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) a storm arises.
(b) Louise has a miscarriage.
(c) Earl is shot in his bed.
(d) the Klan burns down their house.
2. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(b) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
(c) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(d) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
3. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
(a) he says he is in banking because he has a bank account.
(b) he says he is in banking because he mops the floors.
(c) he says he's in banking because he opens doors for customers.
(d) he says he is in banking because he shines shoes there.
4. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
(a) the Leader is not ordained.
(b) it is exclusively for blacks.
(c) it is not using the Arabic language.
(d) it is casting a bad reflection on Arabic Muslims.
5. Why does Malcolm say I don't know if I know as much as I thought I knew?
(a) when Betty says you know how women are.
(b) when Betty asks about God.
(c) when Betty asks why he married her.
(d) when Lorraine says you know about women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
2. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
3. Where does Malcolm go to deliver a speech in New York?
4. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
5. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)