|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) her old man won't go for it.
(b) she hates religion.
(c) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
(d) she feels content with her own religion.
2. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
(a) speaking in front of a large crowd of people.
(b) flying in the sky like a bird.
(c) marrying a girl just like her.
(d) doing something to help his parents not work so hard.
3. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
4. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
5. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
(a) I have names given by God.
(b) I have had so many names.
(c) I have no name really.
(d) My name is Legion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's problem with Malcolm X's speaking out about the assassination?
2. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
3. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
4. What does Sidney tell Malcolm X he was asked to do?
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)