|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
(a) the newspaper reporters gathered there.
(b) the noise coming from outside.
(c) the large, silent crowd outside the station.
(d) the fire in Malcolm's eyes.
2. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) a storm arises.
(b) Louise has a miscarriage.
(c) Earl is shot in his bed.
(d) the Klan burns down their house.
3. What do some women say that puzzles Malcolm?
(a) that Betty finally got him.
(b) that he should carry Betty over the doorsteps.
(c) that he should learn to lay down the law.
(d) that he finally got Betty.
4. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she walks their dogs.
(b) she babysits their small children.
(c) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(d) she washes their windows every Saturday.
5. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
2. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
3. What does Sidney tell Malcolm X he was asked to do?
4. What happens to Earl Little?
5. What metaphor does Malcolm use for the white man asking the black man if he hates him?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)