|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
(a) that he is getting too big for his britches.
(b) that he is not doing enough for the cause.
(c) that he is too influenced by the Leader.
(d) that he is forgetting his faith.
2. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
(a) he goes to live with his grandmother.
(b) he goes into foster care.
(c) he goes to the reformatory.
(d) he runs away.
3. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
(a) to attempt suicide.
(b) to scare people into doing his will.
(c) to show he is not afraid to die.
(d) to put on a show for his friends.
4. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
(a) she feels superior to Earl.
(b) she wishes she had married a white man.
(c) she wishes she were blacker than Earl.
(d) she feels superior to other blacks.
5. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
2. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
3. What credit does Luther take?
4. What happens to Earl Little?
5. What does Malcolm promise Betty after this long trip to Mecca?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)