|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
(a) the Leader is not ordained.
(b) it is not using the Arabic language.
(c) it is casting a bad reflection on Arabic Muslims.
(d) it is exclusively for blacks.
2. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
(a) that he is crazy as a loon.
(b) that he sounds like her grandmother.
(c) that he comes from Mars.
(d) that he is buying a lie.
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
(a) we have to learn how to use our heads.
(b) we have to practice boxing.
(c) we have to learn how to look innocent.
(d) we have to fight only white inmates.
4. Why is Luther upset with Malcolm?
(a) because he spoke about the assassination.
(b) because he is deserting his faith.
(c) because he took credit to the assassination.
(d) because he refused to answer questions about JFK.
5. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he is hanged by the Klan.
(b) he has a massive heart attack.
(c) he is drowned in the ocean.
(d) he is run over by a trolley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
2. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
3. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
4. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
5. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)