|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
(a) he says why not find out?
(b) he says it did when the blood was ours.
(c) he says it could, given a chance.
(d) he says it might solves something now.
2. What credit does Luther take?
(a) ordering Malcolm's assassination.
(b) washing Malcolm's hands.
(c) making Malcolm who he is today.
(d) putting a stop to Malcolm.
3. What is the undertone of Sidney's facial expression seeing Malcolm off at JFK airport?
4. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
(a) he says they will return with more people.
(b) he says they will do that.
(c) he insists that Hinton needs a doctor.
(d) he goes and calls a lawyer.
5. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
(a) she says he doesn't look old enough.
(b) she says he looks too clean cut.
(c) she says he looks like a preacher.
(d) she says Luther did not usually make friends in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
2. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
3. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
4. What is Luther's problem with Malcolm X's speaking out about the assassination?
5. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)