|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they went to Africa to settle.
(b) they were originally monkeys.
(c) they were from a swamp.
(d) they were black people.
2. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
(a) burn a cross in the front yard.
(b) set the house on fire.
(c) smash in all the windows.
(d) throw black and red paint on it.
3. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
(a) it is not using the Arabic language.
(b) it is exclusively for blacks.
(c) the Leader is not ordained.
(d) it is casting a bad reflection on Arabic Muslims.
4. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
(a) the Leader.
(b) the Judge.
(c) the Numbers Runner.
(d) the Preacher.
5. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
(a) as the first shot in revolution.
(b) as just one of those things.
(c) as a tragedy for the Muslim nation.
(d) as chickens come home to roost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the insurance company not pay up on Earl's life insurance?
2. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
3. How does Sidney try to get Betty to relax her fears?
4. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
5. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)