|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he never wrote down a number in his life.
(b) he writes down everything.
(c) he writes numbers backwards.
(d) he always forgets numbers in his head.
2. How does the traveling companion classify the United States of America?
(a) as the Great Satan.
(b) as very backward.
(c) as naive.
(d) as ready for conversion.
3. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
(a) when he goes in to pay his bill.
(b) when he reads the customers' meters
(c) when he ain't riding his bicycle for the gas company.
(d) when he runs an extension cord from his neighbor's house.
4. What city had Laura never heard of?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Marietta, Georgia.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Hoboken, NJ.
5. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malcolm get away with entering a bar in the Negro Section of Lansing?
2. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
3. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)