|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty demand to know of Sidney?
(a) why Malcolm is never consulted by the paper.
(b) why the newspaper supports Malcolm.
(c) why Sidney is writing so much about Malcolm.
(d) why Malcolm has not been mentioned in the news lately.
2. What does Miss Betty want to know about Malcolm to tell her class of young women?
(a) if he has a job.
(b) if he is married.
(c) if he likes black women.
(d) if he is Muslim.
3. What does Malcolm say he has seen destroy other organizations?
(a) the leaders trying to benefit personally.
(b) the leaders trying to help too many people.
(c) the leaders failing to asses real needs.
(d) the leaders giving everything away.
4. Why does Laura sound grateful for the subway money?
(a) so she can get home before her old man.
(b) so her old man won't beat her when she gets home.
(c) so she doesn't have to beg on the streets.
(d) so she doesn't have to turn another trick.
5. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(b) because she is cold.
(c) because Malcolm is touching her.
(d) because she is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
2. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
3. Who is Sophia?
4. What does Luther have to say about what Malcolm does to his hair?
5. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)