|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
(a) a lost tribe of Israel.
(b) a nation.
(c) a sub-species.
(d) an accident of nature.
2. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
(a) by helping her finish school.
(b) by marrying her.
(c) by keeping her away from Daniel.
(d) by showing her a better way.
3. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
(a) whether Jesus was white.
(b) whether Jesus actually lived.
(c) whether Jesus actually raised from the dead.
(d) whether Jesus was nothing more than a prophet.
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
(a) figure out his problem.
(b) give him advice.
(c) light his cigarette.
(d) call him by his name.
5. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
(a) that they will be good slaves to the white man.
(b) the time when they can ride at the front of a bus.
(c) that their skin may bleach white.
(d) the things in heaven that white people have on Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of the boy entering the large white hotel?
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
3. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
4. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
5. what are some of the menial jobs Malcolm has?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)