|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Malcolm and the others looking for at the police station?
(a) Sidney who was taken into custody.
(b) Minister Hinton who was beaten by the police.
(c) the two black men who were fighting on the street.
(d) a black friend who was only an innocent bystander.
2. What city had Laura never heard of?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Hoboken, NJ.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Marietta, Georgia.
3. Who is Laura's old man?
(a) a pimp.
(b) her second husband.
(c) a lesbian lover.
(d) an escaped convict.
4. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
(a) she says he looks like a preacher.
(b) she says he looks too clean cut.
(c) she says he doesn't look old enough.
(d) she says Luther did not usually make friends in prison.
5. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
(a) the house is too far gone to save.
(b) they are all white.
(c) there are explosions going on inside the house.
(d) the fire is too hot to get near.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
2. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
3. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
4. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
5. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)