|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a cafeteria.
(b) in a breadline.
(c) in a mosque.
(d) in an asylum.
2. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
(a) throw black and red paint on it.
(b) burn a cross in the front yard.
(c) set the house on fire.
(d) smash in all the windows.
3. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
(a) by marrying her.
(b) by keeping her away from Daniel.
(c) by showing her a better way.
(d) by helping her finish school.
4. What does Malcolm say the Leader's letters did for him in prison?
(a) made him feel like the greatest black man.
(b) made him feel like the Leader doesn't understand.
(c) made him feel there was no hope.
(d) made him feel homewick for Luther.
5. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
(a) flying in the sky like a bird.
(b) speaking in front of a large crowd of people.
(c) doing something to help his parents not work so hard.
(d) marrying a girl just like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Laura's old man?
2. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
3. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
4. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
5. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)