|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
(b) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(c) that Malcolm is now married.
(d) that Malcolm is running dope.
2. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
(a) marrying a girl just like her.
(b) speaking in front of a large crowd of people.
(c) flying in the sky like a bird.
(d) doing something to help his parents not work so hard.
3. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
(a) they symbolize new power.
(b) they symbolize a new age.
(c) they symbolize the antithesis of the Ku Klux Klan.
(d) they symbolize the ability to hold the mob back.
4. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) Louise has a miscarriage.
(b) Earl is shot in his bed.
(c) the Klan burns down their house.
(d) a storm arises.
5. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to look for a lost coin.
(b) to pick a lock.
(c) to pray.
(d) to ask Laura to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
2. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
3. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
4. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
5. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)