|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
(a) they don't print anything to give blacks pride in themselves.
(b) they don't print anything at all about the black community.
(c) they don't print in words blacks can understand.
(d) they don't print news of whtie atrocities.
2. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
(b) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
(c) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(d) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
3. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
(a) the North of the United States.
(c) the State of Georgia.
(d) the Caribbean Islands.
4. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
(a) figure out his problem.
(b) light his cigarette.
(c) call him by his name.
(d) give him advice.
5. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
(a) that he will still have to serve out his sentence.
(b) that his mother attempted suicide.
(c) that he will have two more years of probation.
(d) that he will not have to go to the reform school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
2. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
3. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
4. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
5. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)