|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
(a) he insists that Hinton needs a doctor.
(b) he goes and calls a lawyer.
(c) he says they will return with more people.
(d) he says they will do that.
2. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
(b) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(c) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
(d) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
3. What metaphor does Laura use to describe her condition?
(a) a torn dress.
(b) a dress that is past mending.
(c) a dress that is mended many times.
(d) a lot of rags tied together.
4. Who is Laura's old man?
(a) a lesbian lover.
(b) an escaped convict.
(c) a pimp.
(d) her second husband.
5. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to pray.
(b) to pick a lock.
(c) to ask Laura to marry him.
(d) to look for a lost coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
2. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
3. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
4. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
5. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)