|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
(a) they are all white.
(b) the house is too far gone to save.
(c) there are explosions going on inside the house.
(d) the fire is too hot to get near.
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
(a) a nation.
(b) a sub-species.
(c) a lost tribe of Israel.
(d) an accident of nature.
3. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
(a) Sophia, Malcolm's mistress.
(b) Daisy Little, Malcolm'sd grandmother.
(c) Laura, Malcolm's one true love.
(d) Louise Little, Malcolm's mother.
4. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
(a) Mohammed Ali.
(b) Martin Luther King, Sr.
(c) Jackie Robinson.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
5. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
(a) by helping her finish school.
(b) by keeping her away from Daniel.
(c) by marrying her.
(d) by showing her a better way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
2. Who is Sophia?
3. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
4. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
5. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)