|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they went to Africa to settle.
(b) they were from a swamp.
(c) they were black people.
(d) they were originally monkeys.
2. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he has a massive heart attack.
(b) he is hanged by the Klan.
(c) he is run over by a trolley.
(d) he is drowned in the ocean.
3. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
(a) they don't print news of whtie atrocities.
(b) they don't print in words blacks can understand.
(c) they don't print anything to give blacks pride in themselves.
(d) they don't print anything at all about the black community.
4. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
(a) right after Luther came home.
(b) when Luther went to prison.
(c) soon after sydney was born.
(d) when she was sixteen-years-old.
5. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
(a) God will help them find a better place.
(b) it will be the same wherever they go.
(c) the Klan will go after someone else.
(d) they won't have any income.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney witness on the streets as he delivers his papers?
2. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
3. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
4. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
5. How does Malcolm get away with entering a bar in the Negro Section of Lansing?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)