|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
(a) flying in the sky like a bird.
(b) marrying a girl just like her.
(c) speaking in front of a large crowd of people.
(d) doing something to help his parents not work so hard.
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they were originally monkeys.
(b) they went to Africa to settle.
(c) they were black people.
(d) they were from a swamp.
3. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
(a) men's room attendant at the Roseland Ballroom.
(b) selling daily newspapers.
(c) becoming a pimp.
(d) as a porter at the train station.
4. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
(a) he wants Malcolm to find out if she is a virgin.
(b) if she puts out for Malcolm, Shorty will know she is cheating on him.
(c) because she thinks Malcolm is white.
(d) he wants Malcolm to break in one of his whores.
5. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
(b) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
(c) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(d) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Earl Little?
2. What does Malcolm admit to Laura that made him proud when he was a little boy?
3. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
4. Who are Malcolm and the others looking for at the police station?
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)