|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
(a) God will help them find a better place.
(b) the Klan will go after someone else.
(c) it will be the same wherever they go.
(d) they won't have any income.
2. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
(a) the Sheriff.
(b) her white neighbors.
(c) the Ku Klux Klan.
(d) the Welfare Society.
3. What does Sidney witness on the streets as he delivers his papers?
(a) a fist fight between two black men.
(b) a Muslim minister preaching on the corner.
(c) a fist fight between a white man and a black man.
(d) a gunfight between two blacks.
4. What is the symbolism of the boy entering the large white hotel?
(a) it represents servitude of the black man.
(b) it symbolized progress.
(c) it foreshadows the civil rights movement
(d) it represent a change in attitudes.
5. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
(a) on his credit card.
(b) from a closet of stolen goods.
(c) with cash he made running numbers.
(d) borrowing from a friend about Malcolm's size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
2. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
3. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
4. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
5. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)