|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
(a) he insists that Hinton needs a doctor.
(b) he says they will do that.
(c) he says they will return with more people.
(d) he goes and calls a lawyer.
2. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because she is cold.
(b) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(c) because Malcolm is touching her.
(d) because she is afraid.
3. Why does Earl have to walk home that night?
(a) his congregation keeps him out late.
(b) no taxi will pick him up.
(c) his car is out of gas.
(d) he misses the trolley.
4. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he is hanged by the Klan.
(b) he has a massive heart attack.
(c) he is run over by a trolley.
(d) he is drowned in the ocean.
5. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) the Reverend leader of the Klan.
(c) a man in prison who preaches Islam.
(d) Earl Little, Malcolm's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
2. Why do the men in the license plate shop cheer Luther?
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
4. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
5. Who does Malcolm tell Sidney to call when he reports the mob on the street?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)