|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
2. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
3. Why does Malcolm say he does not write to his mother in the asylum?
(a) he thinks his letters will only cause trouble.
(b) he doesn't know what to say to her.
(c) he is trying to make her forget him.
(d) he doesn't think they let her have mail.
4. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
(a) burn a cross in the front yard.
(b) set the house on fire.
(c) smash in all the windows.
(d) throw black and red paint on it.
5. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
(a) because he has no good clothes.
(b) because he can't dance.
(c) because he is black.
(d) because he has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
2. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
3. What does Shorty say the Harvard Law School is for?
4. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
5. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)