|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
(a) Mohammed Ali.
(b) Jackie Robinson.
(c) Martin Luther King, Sr.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
2. What does Luther have to say about what Malcolm does to his hair?
(a) that he won't have money to do it in prison.
(b) that he looks really nice.
(c) that he is ashamed of who he is.
(d) that he's fooling himself.
3. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the courthouse in Boston.
(b) the parole office.
(c) the back room at Shorty's.
(d) the prison license plate shop.
4. What is the metaphor of the wolves, rats, and swine in Luther's recounting of his brother's murder?
(a) the white people who killed him.
(b) a sign from a black God.
(c) the conflict of society.
(d) the uncleaness of his brother.
5. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) none of them are.
(b) some of them are.
(c) all are without exception.
(d) most of them are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
2. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
3. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
4. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
5. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)