|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) the Klan burns down their house.
(b) a storm arises.
(c) Earl is shot in his bed.
(d) Louise has a miscarriage.
2. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he writes numbers backwards.
(b) he always forgets numbers in his head.
(c) he never wrote down a number in his life.
(d) he writes down everything.
3. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
(a) if she puts out for Malcolm, Shorty will know she is cheating on him.
(b) he wants Malcolm to find out if she is a virgin.
(c) because she thinks Malcolm is white.
(d) he wants Malcolm to break in one of his whores.
4. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
(a) I have names given by God.
(b) I have no name really.
(c) My name is Legion.
(d) I have had so many names.
5. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
(a) to show he is not afraid to die.
(b) to attempt suicide.
(c) to put on a show for his friends.
(d) to scare people into doing his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
2. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
3. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
4. Who is Sidney?
5. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)