|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
(a) trying to make a name for himself.
(b) forming a Black Liberation Army.
(c) stirring up the bad niggers in town.
(d) preaching insurrection against the president.
2. Who are Malcolm and the others looking for at the police station?
(a) a black friend who was only an innocent bystander.
(b) Minister Hinton who was beaten by the police.
(c) the two black men who were fighting on the street.
(d) Sidney who was taken into custody.
3. What is it West Indian Archie cannot remember when Malcolm goes for a visit?
(a) who introduced them the first time.
(b) where Archie met Malcolm.
(c) who told him about Malcolm's being in prison.
(d) why people call Malcolm Red.
4. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the courthouse in Boston.
(b) the back room at Shorty's.
(c) the parole office.
(d) the prison license plate shop.
5. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophia?
2. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
3. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
4. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
5. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)