|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
(a) a pilot.
(d) a sea gull.
2. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
(a) she wishes she had married a white man.
(b) she feels superior to other blacks.
(c) she wishes she were blacker than Earl.
(d) she feels superior to Earl.
3. What does Malcolm say the Leader's letters did for him in prison?
(a) made him feel homewick for Luther.
(b) made him feel like the Leader doesn't understand.
(c) made him feel like the greatest black man.
(d) made him feel there was no hope.
4. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
(a) on a basketball court.
(b) on the way to school.
(c) on the railroad tracks.
(d) on the beach with Laura.
5. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
(a) to attempt suicide.
(b) to put on a show for his friends.
(c) to scare people into doing his will.
(d) to show he is not afraid to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
2. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
3. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
4. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
5. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)