|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the metaphor of the wolves, rats, and swine in Luther's recounting of his brother's murder?
(a) a sign from a black God.
(b) the conflict of society.
(c) the white people who killed him.
(d) the uncleaness of his brother.
2. What does Shorty say the Harvard Law School is for?
(a) turning out lawyers to become judges.
(b) turning out lawyers to defend black people.
(c) turning out lawyers to keep black people in jail.
(d) turning out lawyers to defend the Constitution.
3. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
(a) for cursing.
(b) for not working.
(c) for playing the numbers.
(d) for fighting.
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that God is color blind.
(b) that Allah created only black people.
(c) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
(d) that God is black.
5. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) her old man won't go for it.
(b) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
(c) she hates religion.
(d) she feels content with her own religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
2. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
3. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
4. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
5. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)