|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
(a) he says it might solves something now.
(b) he says why not find out?
(c) he says it could, given a chance.
(d) he says it did when the blood was ours.
2. What does Luther tell Malcolm before he leaves the prison?
(a) when you come out, come straight to me.
(b) write me a letter sometime.
(c) keep your nose clean.
(d) I'll get you a better lawyer.
3. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
(a) doing something to help his parents not work so hard.
(b) marrying a girl just like her.
(c) speaking in front of a large crowd of people.
(d) flying in the sky like a bird.
4. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
5. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to pick a lock.
(b) to ask Laura to marry him.
(c) to look for a lost coin.
(d) to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
2. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
3. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
4. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
5. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)