|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
(a) I have names given by God.
(b) I have had so many names.
(c) My name is Legion.
(d) I have no name really.
2. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) the Audubon Ballroom.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
3. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(c) West Indies Archie.
4. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the back room at Shorty's.
(b) the prison license plate shop.
(c) the parole office.
(d) the courthouse in Boston.
5. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
(a) like a stranger in a strange land.
(b) like an animal being hunted down.
(c) like he lived there in another lifetime.
(d) like someone raised from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
2. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
3. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
4. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
5. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)