|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the white Welfare Worker want to do?
(a) talk Louise into leaving the city.
(b) remove Louise's children.
(c) deny Louise any assistance.
(d) make Louise find a full time job.
2. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(b) West Indies Archie.
3. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he has a massive heart attack.
(b) he is hanged by the Klan.
(c) he is run over by a trolley.
(d) he is drowned in the ocean.
4. What does Shorty say the Harvard Law School is for?
(a) turning out lawyers to defend the Constitution.
(b) turning out lawyers to become judges.
(c) turning out lawyers to defend black people.
(d) turning out lawyers to keep black people in jail.
5. What is the symbolism of the boy entering the large white hotel?
(a) it symbolized progress.
(b) it represent a change in attitudes.
(c) it foreshadows the civil rights movement
(d) it represents servitude of the black man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
2. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
3. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
4. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
5. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)