|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule does Mrs. Swerlin say she got from her father and that she lives by?
(a) not to make friends with people others do not like.
(b) not to expect too much from your friends.
(c) not to listen to what people say about your friend.
(d) not to make friends with bad people.
2. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
(a) a court order against mass demonstrations.
(b) a community newspaper for black people.
(c) a manifesto of Muslim religion.
(d) a declaration of independence.
3. What does Shorty say the Harvard Law School is for?
(a) turning out lawyers to defend black people.
(b) turning out lawyers to become judges.
(c) turning out lawyers to keep black people in jail.
(d) turning out lawyers to defend the Constitution.
4. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
(a) let his hair go natural.
(b) not eat any more pork.
(c) hire a good lawyer.
(d) write an apology letter to the warden.
5. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
(a) they are put on earth to test real believers.
(b) they are inferior to the black nation.
(c) they are men without souls.
(d) they are devils created by Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
2. Why does Malcolm say he does not write to his mother in the asylum?
3. what are some of the menial jobs Malcolm has?
4. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
5. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)