|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
(a) she says he doesn't look old enough.
(b) she says he looks like a preacher.
(c) she says he looks too clean cut.
(d) she says Luther did not usually make friends in prison.
2. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
(a) they are all white.
(b) the house is too far gone to save.
(c) there are explosions going on inside the house.
(d) the fire is too hot to get near.
3. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
(a) they are men without souls.
(b) they are inferior to the black nation.
(c) they are devils created by Satan.
(d) they are put on earth to test real believers.
4. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
(a) that their skin may bleach white.
(b) the time when they can ride at the front of a bus.
(c) the things in heaven that white people have on Earth.
(d) that they will be good slaves to the white man.
5. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(d) West Indies Archie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
2. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
3. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
4. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
5. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)