|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city had Laura never heard of?
(a) Marietta, Georgia.
(b) Lansing, Michigan.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Hoboken, NJ.
2. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
(a) he goes to the reformatory.
(b) he goes to live with his grandmother.
(c) he runs away.
(d) he goes into foster care.
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
(a) Mohammed Ali.
(b) Marcus Garvey.
(c) Martin Luther King, Sr.
(d) Jackie Robinson.
4. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
(b) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
(c) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(d) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
5. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
(a) right after Luther came home.
(b) soon after sydney was born.
(c) when Luther went to prison.
(d) when she was sixteen-years-old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
2. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
3. What rule does Mrs. Swerlin say she got from her father and that she lives by?
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm before he leaves the prison?
5. If God is black, what is Luther's conclusion about white men?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)