|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Laura's old man?
(a) an escaped convict.
(b) a pimp.
(c) a lesbian lover.
(d) her second husband.
2. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to pick a lock.
(b) to look for a lost coin.
(c) to ask Laura to marry him.
(d) to pray.
3. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he never wrote down a number in his life.
(b) he writes numbers backwards.
(c) he always forgets numbers in his head.
(d) he writes down everything.
4. What does Miss Betty want to know about Malcolm to tell her class of young women?
(a) if he is Muslim.
(b) if he has a job.
(c) if he is married.
(d) if he likes black women.
5. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(a) a place to stay.
(c) a recommendation.
(d) subway fare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
2. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
3. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
4. Who is Sidney?
5. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)