|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
2. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
(a) the governor.
(b) the preseident.
(c) the leader.
(d) Malcolm's mother.
3. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he is drowned in the ocean.
(b) he is hanged by the Klan.
(c) he has a massive heart attack.
(d) he is run over by a trolley.
4. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
(a) she wishes she were blacker than Earl.
(b) she feels superior to Earl.
(c) she feels superior to other blacks.
(d) she wishes she had married a white man.
5. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
(a) it symbolizes time and infinity.
(b) it symbolizes Malcolm's release from prison.
(c) it symbolizes good versus evil.
(d) it symbolizes clean thought and clear vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
2. Why does Earl have to walk home that night?
3. Who lights Malcolm's cigarette when his hand is bandaged?
4. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
5. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)