|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sidney?
(a) Louise's husband.
(b) Laura's boyfriend.
(c) Malcolm's brother.
(d) Luther's son.
2. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
(a) on the railroad tracks.
(b) on a basketball court.
(c) on the way to school.
(d) on the beach with Laura.
3. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
4. How does Laura say Malcolm could have saved her once?
(a) by keeping her away from Daniel.
(b) by showing her a better way.
(c) by helping her finish school.
(d) by marrying her.
5. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the prison license plate shop.
(b) the courthouse in Boston.
(c) the parole office.
(d) the back room at Shorty's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
2. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
3. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
4. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
5. What prophetic dream does Malcolm tell Laura he used to have?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)