|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
(a) it must be something metaphysical.
(b) it must be good because Luther is never wrong.
(c) it must be some kind of test for him.
(d) it must be a way to control him.
2. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
(a) trying to look like a movie star.
(b) looking like a pimp.
(c) looking like the man who raped his mother.
(d) looking out for everyone but himself.
3. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
(b) she hates religion.
(c) her old man won't go for it.
(d) she feels content with her own religion.
4. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
(b) that Malcolm is running dope.
(c) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(d) that Malcolm is now married.
5. What rule does Mrs. Swerlin say she got from her father and that she lives by?
(a) not to expect too much from your friends.
(b) not to make friends with people others do not like.
(c) not to listen to what people say about your friend.
(d) not to make friends with bad people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
2. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
3. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
4. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
5. What do the Klansmen do to the Littles' house?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)