|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(b) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
(c) that Malcolm is now married.
(d) that Malcolm is running dope.
2. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
(a) he wants Malcolm to break in one of his whores.
(b) because she thinks Malcolm is white.
(c) if she puts out for Malcolm, Shorty will know she is cheating on him.
(d) he wants Malcolm to find out if she is a virgin.
3. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he writes down everything.
(b) he always forgets numbers in his head.
(c) he never wrote down a number in his life.
(d) he writes numbers backwards.
4. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
(a) they have been threatened by the Klan.
(b) they will not allow Louise to bring her children to work.
(c) they disapprove of Louise saying Earl was murdered.
(d) they discover that she is Earl's widow.
5. Who are Malcolm and the others looking for at the police station?
(a) Minister Hinton who was beaten by the police.
(b) the two black men who were fighting on the street.
(c) a black friend who was only an innocent bystander.
(d) Sidney who was taken into custody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
2. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
3. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
4. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
5. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)