|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
(a) not eat any more pork.
(b) hire a good lawyer.
(c) write an apology letter to the warden.
(d) let his hair go natural.
2. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
(a) playing soccer.
(b) writing essays.
(c) playing basketball.
(d) making speeches.
3. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
(a) men's room attendant at the Roseland Ballroom.
(b) becoming a pimp.
(c) as a porter at the train station.
(d) selling daily newspapers.
4. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're still the dreamer.
(b) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
(c) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(d) you're still as stupid as you always were.
5. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(b) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(c) she babysits their small children.
(d) she walks their dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther accuse Malcolm of spending his life doing?
2. What does Malcolm say the Leader's letters did for him in prison?
3. Who does Malcolm tell Sidney to call when he reports the mob on the street?
4. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
5. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)