|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(b) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(c) she walks their dogs.
(d) she babysits their small children.
2. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the back room at Shorty's.
(b) the prison license plate shop.
(c) the parole office.
(d) the courthouse in Boston.
3. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
(a) bought drugs for him.
(b) cooked his meals.
(c) nursed him through sickness.
(d) turned tricks.
4. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
(b) a pilot.
(c) a sea gull.
5. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
(a) writing essays.
(b) playing basketball.
(c) making speeches.
(d) playing soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
2. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
3. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
4. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
5. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)