|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
(a) Daisy Little, Malcolm'sd grandmother.
(b) Louise Little, Malcolm's mother.
(c) Sophia, Malcolm's mistress.
(d) Laura, Malcolm's one true love.
2. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Martin Luther King, Sr.
(c) Jackie Robinson.
(d) Mohammed Ali.
4. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
(c) a pilot.
(d) a sea gull.
5. Who is Shorty referring to when he speaks about ofays?
(a) uppity black people.
(b) office workers.
(c) white people.
(d) old folks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
2. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
3. Why does Malcolm put a gun to his head and pull the trigger?
4. How does Malcolm get away with entering a bar in the Negro Section of Lansing?
5. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)