|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
(a) her white neighbors.
(b) the Sheriff.
(c) the Welfare Society.
(d) the Ku Klux Klan.
2. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
(a) I have names given by God.
(b) My name is Legion.
(c) I have no name really.
(d) I have had so many names.
3. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
(b) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(c) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
(d) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
4. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(b) because she is cold.
(c) because Malcolm is touching her.
(d) because she is afraid.
5. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
(a) that he is not nice and Laura's grandmother is right about him.
(b) that she may not agree when she knows him better.
(c) that he is only nice to people who are nice to him.
(d) that he was raised by his mother to be a nice boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
2. What happens to Earl Little?
3. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
4. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
5. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)