|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(b) she babysits their small children.
(c) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(d) she walks their dogs.
2. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
(a) Dred Scott.
(b) George Washington Carver.
(c) Paul Revere.
(d) George Washington.
3. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) Earl is shot in his bed.
(b) the Klan burns down their house.
(c) Louise has a miscarriage.
(d) a storm arises.
4. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
(a) that she is proud of her black culture.
(b) that she is proof blacks and whites can get along.
(c) that she might be their daughter or sister.
(d) that she is more whte than they are.
5. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
(a) because he is black.
(b) because he has no money.
(c) because he has no good clothes.
(d) because he can't dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
2. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
3. Why does the insurance company not pay up on Earl's life insurance?
4. What does Malcolm admit to Laura that made him proud when he was a little boy?
5. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)