Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
(a) he knows all the black civil rights leaders.
(b) he has a large church in Harlem.
(c) he leads the Black Muslim community in America.
(d) he has the plans for a revolution.
2. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
(a) he wants to get revenge on the girl for jilting him.
(b) he wants the girl to scream rape and send Malcolm to jail.
(c) if she puts out for Malcolm, she'll have to put out for Paul.
(d) he wants Malcolm to get into trouble.
3. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(b) because she is cold.
(c) because Malcolm is touching her.
(d) because she is afraid.
4. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to pick a lock.
(b) to look for a lost coin.
(c) to ask Laura to marry him.
(d) to pray.
5. What happens to Earl Little?
(a) he is hanged by the Klan.
(b) he is drowned in the ocean.
(c) he has a massive heart attack.
(d) he is run over by a trolley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise's feeling about being light skinned?
2. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
3. Why do the men in the license plate shop cheer Luther?
4. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
5. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)