|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
(a) images in Malcolm's sun glasses.
(b) images on the car windshield.
(c) images in the windows of building.
(d) images in the rearview mirror.
2. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
(a) it is casting a bad reflection on Arabic Muslims.
(b) the Leader is not ordained.
(c) it is exclusively for blacks.
(d) it is not using the Arabic language.
3. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) she hates religion.
(b) she feels content with her own religion.
(c) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
(d) her old man won't go for it.
4. What does Miss Betty want to know about Malcolm to tell her class of young women?
(a) if he is married.
(b) if he likes black women.
(c) if he is Muslim.
(d) if he has a job.
5. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
(a) cooked his meals.
(b) turned tricks.
(c) nursed him through sickness.
(d) bought drugs for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
2. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
3. What does Shorty say the Harvard Law School is for?
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
5. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)