|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Betty about the Movement?
(a) it is a big fraud.
(b) it has changed from what it was.
(c) it gave him life.
(d) it destroyed his life.
2. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a mosque.
(b) in a breadline.
(c) in an asylum.
(d) in a cafeteria.
3. What is it West Indian Archie cannot remember when Malcolm goes for a visit?
(a) where Archie met Malcolm.
(b) why people call Malcolm Red.
(c) who introduced them the first time.
(d) who told him about Malcolm's being in prison.
4. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
(a) the Failure of Black Men to Make Good Husbands
(b) the Way to Find a Good Husband.
(c) the Care of the Elderly.
(d) the Meaning of Marriage.
5. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
(a) making speeches.
(b) playing soccer.
(c) writing essays.
(d) playing basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
2. What is the undertone of Sidney's facial expression seeing Malcolm off at JFK airport?
3. What does Malcolm say turns the heads of foolish women?
4. What is the effect of Malcolm's trying to appear serious?
5. Who is seated next to Malcolm on the Lufthansa plane?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)