|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm point out to Luther in his study?
(a) that Luther has forgotten his love of the Movement.
(b) that Luther is where he is because of Malcolm.
(c) that Luther has lost touch with the people.
(d) that Luther loves his gold watch more than the people.
2. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
(a) Paul Revere.
(b) George Washington Carver.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Dred Scott.
3. What does Malcolm say turns the heads of foolish women?
(a) empty compliments.
(b) the latest fashions.
(c) gold and diamonds.
(d) all that Hollywood stuff.
4. Who is seated next to Malcolm on the Lufthansa plane?
(a) an Egyptian.
(b) a Baptist preacher.
(c) a German.
(d) a Mormon.
5. How does Malcolm get away with entering a bar in the Negro Section of Lansing?
(a) because he is big for his age.
(b) because he works there.
(c) because no one sees him sneak in.
(d) because he knows the owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's response to Lorraine when she tells him to make a good husband?
2. How do Malcolm's children understand their father is at home even when he is away?
3. How is Malcolm X changed when he returns from Mecca?
4. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
5. What does Sidney reveal to Malcolm about Luther's dealings with the Honorable Messenger?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)