|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
(a) he says he is in banking because he has a bank account.
(b) he says he is in banking because he mops the floors.
(c) he says he is in banking because he shines shoes there.
(d) he says he's in banking because he opens doors for customers.
2. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
(a) staying in his houe in Cairo.
(b) going to the Grand Mosqaue in Cairo.
(c) joining a traveling party to Jedda.
(d) having a meal with his brothers.
3. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a breadline.
(b) in a mosque.
(c) in a cafeteria.
(d) in an asylum.
4. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
(b) that Malcolm is now married.
(c) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(d) that Malcolm is running dope.
5. Why is Luther upset with Malcolm?
(a) because he is deserting his faith.
(b) because he spoke about the assassination.
(c) because he refused to answer questions about JFK.
(d) because he took credit to the assassination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sidney's question that indicates he fears for Malcolm and his family?
2. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
3. Who is Laura's old man?
4. What does Sidney tell Malcolm about his father, Luther, and his jealousy of Malcolm?
5. What do some women say that puzzles Malcolm?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)