|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the name El-Haji Malik El Shabazz?
(a) it is the Arabic name given to Malcolm.
(b) it is the name of the Imam of Mecca.
(c) it is the name of the Egyptian.
(d) it is the man who gets Malcolm permission to go to Mecca.
2. What credit does Luther take?
(a) ordering Malcolm's assassination.
(b) putting a stop to Malcolm.
(c) making Malcolm who he is today.
(d) washing Malcolm's hands.
3. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) all are without exception.
(b) most of them are.
(c) none of them are.
(d) some of them are.
4. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
(a) turned tricks.
(b) cooked his meals.
(c) bought drugs for him.
(d) nursed him through sickness.
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that God is color blind.
(b) that Allah created only black people.
(c) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
(d) that God is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Betty go to see in the newspaper office?
2. What is Luther's problem with Malcolm X's speaking out about the assassination?
3. Why does Louise lose her job cooking for a white family?
4. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
5. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)