|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that Allah created only black people.
(b) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
(c) that God is black.
(d) that God is color blind.
2. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
(a) that he was raised by his mother to be a nice boy.
(b) that he is only nice to people who are nice to him.
(c) that he is not nice and Laura's grandmother is right about him.
(d) that she may not agree when she knows him better.
3. Who is Sophia?
(a) Malcolm's fantasy girlfriend.
(b) Malcolm's white lover.
(c) Malcolm's grandmother.
(d) Malcolm's sister.
4. After Malcolm disobeyed the Honorable Messenger, what punishment was handed out to Malcolm?
(a) he was put under house arrest.
(b) he was defrocked permanently.
(c) he was sent to Saudi Arabia.
(d) he was silenced for 90 days.
5. What does Luther have to say about what Malcolm does to his hair?
(a) that he looks really nice.
(b) that he won't have money to do it in prison.
(c) that he's fooling himself.
(d) that he is ashamed of who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
2. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
3. What does Malcolm use to confront Luther?
4. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
5. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)