|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
(a) they don't print in words blacks can understand.
(b) they don't print anything at all about the black community.
(c) they don't print news of whtie atrocities.
(d) they don't print anything to give blacks pride in themselves.
2. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
3. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
(a) I tried to tell you.
(c) nood night, sweet Prince.
(d) you are present when you are away.
4. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
(a) like he lived there in another lifetime.
(b) like an animal being hunted down.
(c) like a stranger in a strange land.
(d) like someone raised from the dead.
5. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(b) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(c) she babysits their small children.
(d) she walks their dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
2. what are some of the menial jobs Malcolm has?
3. What is it West Indian Archie cannot remember when Malcolm goes for a visit?
4. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
5. How does the traveling companion classify the United States of America?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)