|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sidney?
(a) Malcolm's brother.
(b) Luther's son.
(c) Louise's husband.
(d) Laura's boyfriend.
2. Who does the traveling companion say are heroes to young Egyptians?
(a) Malcolm and Cassius Clay.
(b) Malcolm and Cat Stevens.
(c) Malcolm and Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Malcolm and JFK.
3. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
(a) Malcolm is announcing the formation of a new mosque.
(b) Malcolm is apologizing for his rash words.
(c) Malcolm is converting to Christianity.
(d) Malcolm is abandoning the Movement.
4. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to ask Laura to marry him.
(b) to pick a lock.
(c) to pray.
(d) to look for a lost coin.
5. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) the Audubon Ballroom.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Shorty referring to when he speaks about ofays?
2. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
3. What credit does Luther take?
4. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
5. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)