|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
(a) that the Leader is about to promote Malcolm.
(b) that there is a blackout on news about Malcolm.
(c) that Malcolm requested no coverage of his work.
(d) that Sidney is jealous of Malcolm.
2. Who does Betty go to see in the newspaper office?
(d) The Leader.
3. What is Luther's problem with Malcolm X's speaking out about the assassination?
(a) that he was just gathering publicity.
(b) that he didn't know what he was talking about.
(c) that he disobeyed the Leader.
(d) that he gave away top secrets.
4. Who does Malcolm tell Sidney to call when he reports the mob on the street?
(a) all the newspapers he can think of.
(b) all the black colleges.
(c) all the gang members he can find.
(d) all the ministers he can find.
5. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
(a) Do I have to make a public apology?
(b) When will I see you again?
(c) Am I in any danger?
(d) Am I going to be reinstated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
2. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
3. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
4. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
5. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)