|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(b) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
(c) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
(d) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
2. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
(a) Malcolm's mother.
(b) the leader.
(c) the preseident.
(d) the governor.
3. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
(a) he goes and calls a lawyer.
(b) he says they will do that.
(c) he says they will return with more people.
(d) he insists that Hinton needs a doctor.
4. What does the Egyptian show Malcolm how to do to prepare for the journey?
(a) separate his belongings.
(b) carry his Koran.
(c) do the accepted ablution.
(d) dress in the Isar and the Rida.
5. Why does Betty say the black newspaper was started?
(a) to showcase the work of Malcolm X.
(b) to preach Islam.
(c) to let blacks know what is being done for them.
(d) to write editorials against the white establishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
2. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
3. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
4. What does Malcolm X say about himself and his ancestors being snake bitten?
5. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)