|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
(a) he has a gang who will threaten those who don't vote for him.
(b) most of the students think he is white.
(c) he has the best grades and he is popular.
(d) no one else is running against him.
2. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
(a) from a closet of stolen goods.
(b) borrowing from a friend about Malcolm's size.
(c) with cash he made running numbers.
(d) on his credit card.
3. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(c) West Indies Archie.
4. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
(a) right after Luther came home.
(b) soon after sydney was born.
(c) when she was sixteen-years-old.
(d) when Luther went to prison.
5. What does Archie say about writing down numbers?
(a) he never wrote down a number in his life.
(b) he writes numbers backwards.
(c) he always forgets numbers in his head.
(d) he writes down everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
2. What does Malcolm want that has become a point of disagreement between him, Luther, and the Leader?
3. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
4. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
5. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)