|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty tell Malcolm is her real problem?
(a) she is afraid.
(b) she feels useless.
(c) she is lonely.
(d) she is preganat again.
2. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
(a) Malcolm is announcing the formation of a new mosque.
(b) Malcolm is abandoning the Movement.
(c) Malcolm is converting to Christianity.
(d) Malcolm is apologizing for his rash words.
3. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're still the dreamer.
(b) you're still as stupid as you always were.
(c) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(d) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
4. Why does the insurance company not pay up on Earl's life insurance?
(a) they say he committed suicide
(b) they say he missed the last payment.
(c) they say his policy was lost.
(d) they say his policy excludes accidents.
5. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
(a) Laura, Malcolm's one true love.
(b) Sophia, Malcolm's mistress.
(c) Daisy Little, Malcolm'sd grandmother.
(d) Louise Little, Malcolm's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the white Welfare Worker want to do?
2. What does Malcolm say turns the heads of foolish women?
3. How is Malcolm X changed when he returns from Mecca?
4. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
5. What is the metaphor of the wolves, rats, and swine in Luther's recounting of his brother's murder?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)