|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
(a) on his credit card.
(b) from a closet of stolen goods.
(c) borrowing from a friend about Malcolm's size.
(d) with cash he made running numbers.
2. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
(a) the Care of the Elderly.
(b) the Failure of Black Men to Make Good Husbands
(c) the Meaning of Marriage.
(d) the Way to Find a Good Husband.
3. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(b) because Malcolm is touching her.
(c) because she is cold.
(d) because she is afraid.
4. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
(b) the Honorable Messenger of Allah.
5. What does Betty notice is missing from the latest edition of the black newspaper?
(a) any mention of Malcolm's television appearances.
(b) any mention of Malcolm's California rally with 8,000 students.
(c) any mention of Ku Klux Klan movement in the north.
(d) any mention of white backlash against the Movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
2. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
3. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
4. What does the teenage Malcolm excel in that wins him admiration?
5. Why does Malcolm say I don't know if I know as much as I thought I knew?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)