|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lights Malcolm's cigarette when his hand is bandaged?
(b) a prison guard.
2. What does Malcolm use to confront Luther?
(a) his criminal record.
(b) his embezzlement.
(c) his adultery.
(d) his ordering Malcolm's death.
3. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
(a) as just one of those things.
(b) as a tragedy for the Muslim nation.
(c) as chickens come home to roost.
(d) as the first shot in revolution.
4. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
(a) that she might be their daughter or sister.
(b) that she is proud of her black culture.
(c) that she is more whte than they are.
(d) that she is proof blacks and whites can get along.
5. Who does Malcolm come across in Small's Paradise Bar?
(b) West Indies Archie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
2. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
3. What does Sidney tell Malcolm about his father, Luther, and his jealousy of Malcolm?
4. What is the metaphor of the wolves, rats, and swine in Luther's recounting of his brother's murder?
5. What does Malcolm say about awakening the black man and telling the white man the truth about himself?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)