|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) all are without exception.
(b) most of them are.
(c) none of them are.
(d) some of them are.
2. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
(a) Prince Abdullah.
(b) Dr. Azzam.
(c) an old Imam.
(d) the Egyptian.
3. What is Betty's concern about their family?
(a) that the Movement is not helping them.
(b) that they do not all agree with Malcolm.
(c) that she and the children might leave him.
(d) that they have nothing set aside for emergencies.
4. Before leaving Luther's study, what question does Malcolm ask?
(a) Am I going to be reinstated?
(b) When will I see you again?
(c) Am I in any danger?
(d) Do I have to make a public apology?
5. What metaphor does Malcolm use for the white man asking the black man if he hates him?
(a) the boy who cried wolf.
(b) the rapist asking the same question of his victim.
(c) the lion lying down with the lamb.
(d) the cow that jumped over the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
2. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
4. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
5. Which character in the screenplay begins to be concerned about Malcolm X?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)