|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
(a) the State of Georgia.
(b) the North of the United States.
(c) the Caribbean Islands.
2. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
3. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
(a) forming a Black Liberation Army.
(b) stirring up the bad niggers in town.
(c) trying to make a name for himself.
(d) preaching insurrection against the president.
4. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
(a) Paul Revere.
(b) Dred Scott.
(c) George Washington.
(d) George Washington Carver.
5. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a breadline.
(b) in an asylum.
(c) in a cafeteria.
(d) in a mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
2. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
3. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
4. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
5. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)