Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Malcolm have to appear before the High Court?
(a) it is Malcolm's first visit to Mecca.
(b) Malcolm is carrying a camera.
(c) the customs man cannot believe America has Muslims.
(d) Malcolm cannot speak Arabic.
2. What does Malcolm tell Luther was the only time he ever went down on his knees?
(a) to pray.
(b) to look for a lost coin.
(c) to pick a lock.
(d) to ask Laura to marry him.
3. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
(a) because she thinks Malcolm is white.
(b) he wants Malcolm to find out if she is a virgin.
(c) if she puts out for Malcolm, Shorty will know she is cheating on him.
(d) he wants Malcolm to break in one of his whores.
4. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
(a) Prince Abdullah.
(b) an old Imam.
(c) the Egyptian.
(d) Dr. Azzam.
5. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
(a) he wants the girl to scream rape and send Malcolm to jail.
(b) if she puts out for Malcolm, she'll have to put out for Paul.
(c) he wants to get revenge on the girl for jilting him.
(d) he wants Malcolm to get into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
2. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
3. What is the occasion at the opening of Part 3 of the scenario?
4. Who is Sidney?
5. How does Malcolm X classify the assassination of JFK?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)